LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Thanks Robyn. Thats funny you buy white shirts & I always buy darker. Theres one shirt im looking for as my old one got a hole in it.

So between Freedom & Allure, which do you prefer? Im thinking either for next May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You'll have to wait and see when I post my final thoughts later tonight....[emoji6]

What T-shirt were you looking for? I pretty much know them all and could tell you if they had it. I do like one of the darker ones as well, it's the T-shirt in my suitcase photo at the very beginning of this thread .... "Cruising through life, one port at a time"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight we have reservations for Blue Planet, but it conflicts with The Quest! Has anyone seen Blue Planet? I've never missed a Quest ....[emoji15]

Yes, I have. It is worth seeing.

You'll have to wait and see when I post my final thoughts later tonight....[emoji6]

What T-shirt were you looking for? I pretty much know them all and could tell you if they had it. I do like one of the darker ones as well, it's the T-shirt in my suitcase photo at the very beginning of this thread .... "Cruising through life, one port at a time"

Ok. Yes, its the shirt you have. Lol. I buy XXL as its a sleeping shirt. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chops was good. My experience with Chops on the Freedom in February was outstanding. Hands down the best steak I've ever had. This time, while the steak was cooked perfectly, it lacked flavor. The appetizers and sides were very good. The service the first time was very good, but the service last night was lacking. For me, I don't take these things too seriously, I enjoyed both meals and would eat there again.

It needs flavour is right, Keg spice comes to mind for me.

Robyn

I have waited this long to tell you that your review and pictures really made me re-enjoy sailing on the Allure.

As far as those cabins you noted in a couple posts back the CL2., they are great!!!

Two story's of a suite and a great view for people watching and yes, you can see the ocean, we have booked twice here, and have gotten one of the cabins above the basketball court.

This upcoming cruise we are doing a CL1 on the side for a better ocean view.

Keep your posts coming, do not want this to end.

Enjoy........I am.

Safe travels

Robyn isn't signed in right now. She must be on the flowrider. I need pictures.

Here you go [emoji6]

a645b0284990e4943c6daedf451d981e.jpg

If you want to see a picture of me, scroll back and there's one from Chops last night [emoji41]

Robyn

I have waited this long to tell you that your review and pictures really made me re-enjoy sailing on the Allure.

As far as those cabins you noted in a couple posts back the CL2., they are great!!!

Two story's of a suite and a great view for people watching and yes, you can see the ocean, we have booked twice here, and have gotten one of the cabins above the basketball court.

This upcoming cruise we are doing a CL1 on the side for a better ocean view.

Keep your posts coming, do not want this to end.

Enjoy........I am.

Safe travels

Thanks so much for your kind comments, I really enjoy these Live reports [emoji4]

I think the CL suites on the sides would definitely have the better ocean view, post some pictures when you return! [emoji106]

It needs flavour is right, Keg spice comes to mind for me.

That's so funny! My thoughts exactly [emoji6]

However the steak on the Freedom was seasoned to perfection....not sure what's up on the Allure?

Tonight we have reservations for Blue Planet, but it conflicts with The Quest! Has anyone seen Blue Planet? I've never missed a Quest ....[emoji15]

What time was Quest? I booked the 8:30-9:15 time slot for Blue Planet for night 6 on my upcoming cruise, figuring Quest wouldn't start until 10:30 or so.

Bummer if you couldn't do both. Did you go to and enjoy Blue Planet?

And an aside to sea shepherd: I want to thank you so much for posting the MDR menus each day. I really appreciate it.

~ Judy

What time was Quest? I booked the 8:30-9:15 time slot for Blue Planet for night 6 on my upcoming cruise, figuring Quest wouldn't start until 10:30 or so.

Bummer if you couldn't do both. Did you go to and enjoy Blue Planet?

And an aside to sea shepherd: I want to thank you so much for posting the MDR menus each day. I really appreciate it.

~ Judy

The Quest starts at 10:15pm, you should be ok for Blue Planet. I didn't go to either... after our late dinner at Chops we went back to the cabin to change, and I made the mistake of sitting on my bed......

Good thing I've been to 30+ Quests!

We may try and catch Blue Planet at 5pm today [emoji4]

I love Labadee and Labadoozies! Did you "force" yourself to sip a couple throughout the day?

I may have had a "sip" [emoji6]

The Quest starts at 10:15pm, you should be ok for Blue Planet. I didn't go to either... after our late dinner at Chops we went back to the cabin to change, and I made the mistake of sitting on my bed......

Good thing I've been to 30+ Quests!

We may try and catch Blue Planet at 5pm today [emoji4]

How many sips?

There was a flash mob on the Promenade this afternoon, and many members of the Mama Mia cast were there. My daughter, Talia is a huge fan of musical theatre, and loves this particular show. Here she is meeting "Donna" - her real name is Steph Parry and she was outstanding!

a6453688b47b81deb2c294f5e2740c6a.png

You had to use the K word didn't you? Now I'm going to be thinking about a Keg dinner all day now.

How about some lobster wrapped in bacon. I could really go for some of that right now. :p

Someone said they have my cabin for an upcoming cruise and wanted pics of the location, here you go...

87e29dd2f1130b72e23888da244e5699.jpg

Just steps from the elevator

3f42ab3c6ff155f468f33dd5c88bf5c1.jpg

e1519c84e3486e281e4bd03fe6ed6a6e.jpg

Robyn,

I just wanted to update a post of mine from a few days ago regarding Hibachi and FNDR or a 3-5 night package. I talked to someone in the executive office and obviously from the info I received, we both missed the part of the purchase of the package stating that it was NOT available on a 3-5 night package.

It isn't listed under restrictions, or other conditions, but when checking out the info comes up. I did go back and see it when I did a fake booking for my July cruise.

I have certainly enjoyed your review and wondered if you have the Compasses and could post them. We are doing the same cruise and even though I have checked online for them, none are available for the cruise you are one. There are Eastern ones, but they include Nassau and St Thomas instead of what we have.

Thanks again.