Does Carnival have the adult quest show?

Kyndal93

The last cruise I went on was RC and they had the Quest Show which was an adult scavenger hunt. It was probably the most fun I had on the cruise. Does Carnival have this or something similar?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The last cruise I went on was RC and they had the Quest Show which was an adult scavenger hunt. It was probably the most fun I had on the cruise. Does Carnival have this or something similar?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had it on the Sunshine three weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

The Quest game I witnessed was supposed to be raunchy, adult only material, and the CD (was it the Glory Journeys last Jan&Feb?) kept warning people not to attend if they get offended by x rated material.

So my interest was piqued.and I went. After 20 minutes, when the most outrageous item asked for was an AARP membership card, I left, totally bored and feeling I was duped into attending.

The Quest game I witnessed was supposed to be raunchy, adult only material, and the CD (was it the Glory Journeys last Jan&Feb?) kept warning people not to attend if they get offended by x rated material.

So my interest was piqued.and I went. After 20 minutes, when the most outrageous item asked for was an AARP membership card, I left, totally bored and feeling I was duped into attending.

Only once have I witnessed something that could be considered R rated, on 5 sailings with two cruise lines. It is entirely possible that CD's have been told to tone it down.

Only once have I witnessed something that could be considered R rated, on 5 sailings with two cruise lines. It is entirely possible that CD's have been told to tone it down.

If that was the case, then the CD shouldn't have been promoting the show as X rated raunchy adult material that some would be offended by.

Anyone know if there is a link or schedule for what cruises may offer this show? Maybe its based on the population of adults vs kids on board? Would love to check this out as I havent seen one in the past cruises.

If that was the case, then the CD shouldn't have been promoting the show as X rated raunchy adult material that some would be offended by.

Hyperbole to increase attendance. It got you to go ;) (albeit briefly). Edit- also the one time that I did witness anything racy it was at the end of the program, so it's possible something did happen after you left (although calling Quest an X rated show is a serious overstatement, although it can be adult only).

Edited by sparks1093

Awwww, that sucks. Mine in Dec was pretty fun (ie: man wearing woman's bra- really interesting when some men had to wear a strangers bra LOL; women "riding a man"- the combinations of this were "creative"). It wasn't completely x-rated, but all in good fun. I think the warnings to not attend if you were easily offended or under 18 were appropriate for that Quest game.

Your show sounds much better than the one I attended

I have made many negative comments about Carnival CDs being shills for the poor shows and sales they promote. I should have listened to my own advice and disregarded the X rated warnings for an all ages show.

Your show sounds much better than the one I attended

I have made many negative comments about Carnival CDs being shills for the poor shows and sales they promote. I should have listened to my own advice and disregarded the X rated warnings for an all ages show.

I agree with you. Some shows/events are all hype. Like newbs we went to the shore excursion seminar on this past cruise and I regret that. Sure it would have been worth it if we won, but what were the chances?? Its one of Carnival's most port intensive cruises so I figured we had more of a chance. With my luck we would have won for a day that I already had an excursion planned! I guess thats better than what we got- nothing at all. One really old woman (over 80) won zip lining. She was so mad- they gave her a bottle of wine instead and she gave the trip to her grandson. She was hilarious! "Is Carnival trying to kill me?!" :') I guess it was worth going because of her.