Getaway question about O'Sheehan's menu

lilkrz

I'm going on the Getaway and wanted to know if O'Sheehan's still offer the Chicken Pot Pie and Mozzarella sticks? If you've been on the Getaway a few times and know of things they've taken off their menu what were they.

I was just on the Breakaway and they no longer offer the Chicken Pot Pie and Mozzarella sticks on their menu. I thought the Chicken Pot Pie was very good and I always saw people ordering it so I don't know why they stopped offering a dish that was very popular.

Most ships have switched over to the new menus. I was surprised to see the old menus (O'Shehans, Specialty) on the Jewel a couple of weeks ago. She had undergone a dry dock shortly before the Norwegian Edge upgrades started.

Plus, NCL won't let you order and bring the food back to your room anymore. Quite a bummer.

you can bring back food to your cabin. that policy was quickly canned days after they publish it, that policy is no longer in effect

i too wish they have mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders back on the menu. These two were my go to late night snack items

I'm going on the Getaway and wanted to know if O'Sheehan's still offer the Chicken Pot Pie and Mozzarella sticks? If you've been on the Getaway a few times and know of things they've taken off their menu what were they.

I was just on the Breakaway and they no longer offer the Chicken Pot Pie and Mozzarella sticks on their menu. I thought the Chicken Pot Pie was very good and I always saw people ordering it so I don't know why they stopped offering a dish that was very popular.

Menus are the same fleet wide.

Well I hope the next thing to go is not the "fish and chips and wings" Yikes! Why did they do away with very popular items? Chicken fingers are a no brainer. Are they trying to discourage passengers from going to this "free" restaurant? ugh!

Most ships have switched over to the new menus. I was surprised to see the old menus (O'Shehans, Specialty) on the Jewel a couple of weeks ago. She had undergone a dry dock shortly before the Norwegian Edge upgrades started.

Heading of on the Jewel mid June.....happy to hear they have old menu. I cruise with a picky eater and mozza stucks were one of his safe foods. Even with all the food options PEs still have problems. Always interesting doing a search once aboard.

Well I hope the next thing to go is not the "fish and chips and wings" Yikes! Why did they do away with very popular items? Chicken fingers are a no brainer. Are they trying to discourage passengers from going to this "free" restaurant? ugh!

They swap out items that are not popular or are not efficient in the kitchen. There was a big revolt when chicken fingers left. Happy to see them and the pot pie go and better things like shepards pie arrive.

you can bring back food to your cabin. that policy was quickly canned days after they publish it, that policy is no longer in effect

i too wish they have mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders back on the menu. These two were my go to late night snack items

This is not 100% correct. What you are referring to is the food takeout from the buffet policy. O'Sheahans is different. There have been multiple Accounts posted here including my own experience in which people are being denied take out from there. YMMV and it may differ from ship to ship but this was absolutely the policy on the Gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poster have reported recently that they tried to place an order to go and was told they couldn't. Others have posted that they sat at a table, place their order and then took the food out and sometimes the server would wrap it in foil or give them another plate to put over the top of it.

O'Sheehans is a great place but its obvious the endless cost cutting from FDR chased away the better things here. Fresh veggies and real chicken in those pies. They took away the better and most popular items and replaced them with a hot dog :o