Port Canaveral vs Everglades

vaca1981

Debating between two rccl cruises...one leaving from port canaveral and the other everglades. Any advice on which port is easier coming and going. Will have a 6 and 3 year old.

MCO (Orlando) is about an hour from PC. FLL is about 10-15 min from Port Everglades. Are flight prices & connections about the same?

Unless you are combining the cruise with some theme park time in Orlando I would suggest cruising from PE.

MCO (Orlando) is about an hour from PC. FLL is about 10-15 min from Port Everglades. Are flight prices & connections about the same?

Unless you are combining the cruise with some theme park time in Orlando I would suggest cruising from PE.

Ok thanks.. that what i was leaning twds. We also have global entry and I saw that only PE has that

Debating between two rccl cruises...one leaving from port canaveral and the other everglades. Any advice on which port is easier coming and going. Will have a 6 and 3 year old.

Easy choice...Port Everglades especially when cruising with toddlers (which we just did). You can get some good hotel rates depending on when you're traveling and transportation there is also quick, easy and affordable.

Having recently been to both airports I would chose Fort Lauderdale (FLL) vs Orlando (MCO) in a second!

FLL can be very busy, especially when the ship buses arrive to dump off hundreds of passengers, we normally are able to avoid this crush by exiting the ship early and catching a taxi right away.

We were at MCO last week at 6 AM on a Tuesday and it was an absolute zoo (flew Delta). The crowds and noise level was much worse than anything we have ever experienced at FLL.

Plus of course is the travel time from your cruise to/from the airport. FLL is a quick an easy 10 minutes by taxi. Orlando must take at least an hour and you likely will take a shuttle or bus.