Summit Soda

vetteguy91

I have read alot about the changes to the classic and premium packages concerning can soda vs fountain soda. I don't really care if my soda is can or fountain, not being a coffee drinker I like a coke first thing in the morning. Where can I find a coke at say 7am.

If you plan ahead I would say in your own fridge in your own stateroom. Get a can unopened from a bar to put in your fridge the night before. As far as can/fountain on Classic it is being said (and backed up by photos of handouts on the ships) that cans are still available on this plan.

The can sodas will be available on the premium package, and according to what I've been reading and seeing, also on the classic package. But yes, if you want a cold soda early in the morning, your best bet is to either get one from a bar(or upstairs at the Oceanview Cafe where they have the cold bottles and cans of beer and soda available)the night before and keep it in the room fridge(you can ask your room steward to remove all the contents with no problem on the first day) for the next morning, or bring a 12 pack can case of Coca-Cola with you on board(put several sticky luggage tags with your name and room number on on the case and check it in with your luggage) and chill them at your leisure in your fridge.

Bringing a 12 pack on may be the simpliest. Can you get a can or can't u? Will the bartender give you one unopened or won't he? You can certainly find a soda either way at 7 but if you enjoy one first thing in your cabin a personal stash would be easiest.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have read alot about the changes to the classic and premium packages concerning can soda vs fountain soda. I don't really care if my soda is can or fountain, not being a coffee drinker I like a coke first thing in the morning. Where can I find a coke at say 7am.

Most convenient way to have an available can is to carry some on embarkation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums