MIami Pre Cruise Hotel

mom2tjanddj

Hello, we are looking to stay one night pre cruise out of Miami in May. I would like to pay under $200 a night. Things that are important to me are: clean, safe, free internet, and near some type of shopping for last minute cruise items (water bottles, etc). The other thing I really enjoyed watching the cruise ships come into port in the early morning. Last September, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown, and loved the views, the hotel not so much.

Things that are not a deal breaker are: breakfast, transport from MIA and/or cruise, and a nice hot tub.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Hello, we are looking to stay one night pre cruise out of Miami in May. I would like to pay under $200 a night. Things that are important to me are: clean, safe, free internet, and near some type of shopping for last minute cruise items (water bottles, etc). The other thing I really enjoyed watching the cruise ships come into port in the early morning. Last September, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown, and loved the views, the hotel not so much.

Things that are not a deal breaker are: breakfast, transport from MIA and/or cruise, and a nice hot tub.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

When is May? May 2017 or 2018?! Rates drop here quite a bit and you should be able to get something for around that in the Brickell/Downtown area on a site like last minute travel.

Any downtown hotel will offer nearby drug stores for last minute items.

View of the ships is limited - check out Holiday Inn, Intercontinental, Doubletree and next door Marriott.