Charge for using Cruise Planner?

Hello all! Kinda new to RCC (one time on RCC ship 2004). I am booked on Oasis of Seas in November and today when I went in to overview i see a charge for 30.00 with cruise planner next to it? I just went into cruise planner to see what it was and no where did I see that they charge for this. Is this an error I should call about or do they auto charge you for this? If this is a charge to use it exactly what am I paying for and is it worth it? Thanks Melody

There is no charge to use the Cruise Planner, other than items you purchase in the course of using the planner. If you cannot determine the reason for the $30, then call RC customer service.

Did you purchase First Night Done Right for 2 people? If so, that is $30 and arranged through the cruise planner.

I did but I pre-paid for 3 of us with my credit card 45.00. I also just noticed that it is on my dads room charge as well of 15.00 and he hasn't booked anything since I am the one who pre ordered the first night done right and pre paid. I think I am going to call and find out. Thank you everyone for your help. I will let you know what they say.

Melody

Ok Just got off phone with RCC. I am dim witted lol. Yes they put what looks like a charge (because they put in section with prepaid gratuities and then total up) then they add to balance section but its really not in balance. They said because I booked and pre paid the first night done right it will show there but really wont be in balance. Confusing lol! I have another question for all seasoned RCC cruisers. When does the entertainment open up to pre book shows on board and specialty restaurants? Thanks

Melody

Edited by caribnsnrklr

Cruise RCCL every year....... what the heck is "First night done right" ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Basically, you pay a discounted rate on a specialty restaurant for the first night, and find out when you get on the ship which restaurant it is.

Thank you for the replies! I will keep checking back in cruise planner over the next months then.

Melody

For the MDR requests for the upcoming Brilliance cruise, I was informed to contact/request within 50 days of cruise. Keep a 60 day window for you to take action.