What Flavor of Wings at O'Sheehans ?

Hi,

First time on a cruise and I am hoping there are a couple flavors of wings at this bar. Hopefully something decently hot and then something asian zing-y ? Also what is their portion size 6, 9, 12 ?

Gracias......

We used to love them in Blue Lagoon. Now in O'Sheehans they are in pre-made sause, and not as great. I wish we could order without it, as is.

We used to love them in Blue Lagoon. Now in O'Sheehans they are in pre-made sause, and not as great. I wish we could order without it, as is.

So, you can not order PLAIN wings. Some people prefer those. Especially when the kitchen seems to think wings and HOT go together. So very wrong. Many folks can not deal with HOT, or even a little HOT.

Yes you can order without sauce. I am also ashamed to say that someone in our group ordered only fat 'drumsticks' and they obliged. We left a hefty cash tip for the embarrassment of our friend. The rest of us just love the Thai Chili!!!! not overly spicy. I give those a level 1 hot. We did try all of them and the buffalo is a level 2 hot -- not too much heat. The Jamaican Jerk is a nice salty one too! You cannot go wrong with the wings at O'Sheehans. That's all we talk about when we book NCL....cannot wait to order some wings!!!

The Thai chili wings are the best! LOVE them! I was on the Pearl in Sept/Oct and went to O'Sheehan's as soon as I got on the ship only to find out they had the old menus and no Thai chili wings. :eek: I'm back on the Pearl in a month and I'm hoping since the refurb that they've updated the menus! But, if they haven't, I'll get my Thai chili wing fix in Sept on the Epic. :D

> Many folks can not deal with HOT, or even a little HOT

DH and I fall into that category. I'm thinking we'll need to stick with the Texas BBQ.

The Thai chili wings aren't hot. It's sweet chili. I don't like hot or spicy foods and I love the Thai chili wings. :D

Unless you are on the Jewel, then only regular wings for you since they don't have the new menu yet.

New menu...? For all restaurants or just O'Sheehan's...? And any idea when the menu(s) will change on the Jewel...? We'll be on the Jewel in September...so just wondering what we should expect...? Any info you can provide would be most appreciated...! :)

New menu...? For all restaurants or just O'Sheehan's...? And any idea when the menu(s) will change on the Jewel...? We'll be on the Jewel in September...so just wondering what we should expect...? Any info you can provide would be most appreciated...! :)

They had the older menus for all the specialty restaurants and O'Sheehans. I have no idea when they plan to switch it out.

• 11 months later...
Yes you can order without sauce. I am also ashamed to say that someone in our group ordered only fat 'drumsticks' and they obliged. We left a hefty cash tip for the embarrassment of our friend. The rest of us just love the Thai Chili!!!! not overly spicy. I give those a level 1 hot. We did try all of them and the buffalo is a level 2 hot -- not too much heat. The Jamaican Jerk is a nice salty one too! You cannot go wrong with the wings at O'Sheehans. That's all we talk about when we book NCL....cannot wait to order some wings!!!

Goodness why would someone ordering drums only, no flats make you ashamed? To me flats are not worth the effort and I order drums only, even if it's an extra charge at a restaurant. Certainly nothing to be ashamed about imo