Anthem; Ice Buckets in Room?

Just read a review that Anthem does NOT provide (free) ice to your room? Is that true? Can someone please confirm or deny? Thank you.

RC does not automatically provide ice service. However, upon request to your stateroom attendant, you will get ice replenished twice a day.

Just read a review that Anthem does NOT provide (free) ice to your room? Is that true? Can someone please confirm or deny? Thank you.

No ship has an ice bucket in the cabin anymore. All you have to do is ask and they will bring ice either once or twice a day. Our steward on Anthem was great about bringing us a regular ice bucket for drinks and then a larger bucket (like the bucket used for buckets of beer) filled to the top twice a day so my DH could ice his leg.

You must request it and make sure that it covers every day. The room steward will replace the ice twice a day.

Hint: Since there's a $7.95 charge for rooms service, use the ice tray to bring any goodies from the WJ, café promenade or other venues.

No ship has an ice bucket in the cabin anymore. All you have to do is ask and they will bring ice either once or twice a day. Our steward on Anthem was great about bringing us a regular ice bucket for drinks and then a larger bucket (like the bucket used for buckets of beer) filled to the top twice a day so my DH could ice his leg.

do you mean no royal ship?

because i was just on the Breakaway and you will laugh at this but i had no idea there was ice being automatically put in my bucket until a few days into the cruise.

so not only does NCL supply a bucket but automatic refills!

because i was just on the Breakaway and you will laugh at this but i had no idea there was ice being automatically put in my bucket until a few days into the cruise.

Of course we are talking Royal Caribbean ships as this is the Royal Caribbean forum.

And this is one of the reasons ice buckets were automatically being refilled. Many did not want or need the ice. We simply mention to the cabin steward the first day we would like ice and it is refilled twice daily. Leave the stewards time for other things as well as savings water onboard if people don't want it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk