Caribbean Princess Obstructed View Balcolny View Stateroom E314

trbarton

Anyone stayed in this stateroom?

Here's one photo that I found.

21eee8cb-4413-4805-b8ad-e1d5f07aeba0_zpsnivtkbna.png

If you stayed in this stateroom what did you think? What was the view like? Any stateroom photos including the window view?

Thanks!

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton

Looks to be from renmar's site. Great site and you can trust the pics. If that is what is shown as the view from that cabin then you can pretty much count on it being accurate. Other than the view (which you have already seen) do you have any other, specific, questions?

Looks to be from renmar's site. Great site and you can trust the pics. If that is what is shown as the view from that cabin then you can pretty much count on it being accurate. Other than the view (which you have already seen) do you have any other, specific, questions?

Yes the photo is from Renmars web site. Since I not familiar with obstructed view I just wondered what people thought that have been in that stateroom as I'm aware some staterooms have more obstructions.

Tom😀

Yes the photo is from Renmars web site. Since I not familiar with obstructed view I just wondered what people thought that have been in that stateroom as I'm aware some staterooms have more obstructions.

Tom😀

I thought Renmar's thread only had obstructed Ocean View staterooms. I was not aware that there were any obstructed view balconies on the Caribbean Princess.

Yes, the CB has obstructed view cabins. We had one last year. Some are better than others. Many of the outside cabins along Emerald deck have obstructed views. With some obstructed views there is just a small blockage. Others have a lot of life boat. The cabins are generally less expensive than normal outside cabins.

I thought Renmar's thread only had obstructed Ocean View staterooms. I was not aware that there were any obstructed view balconies on the Caribbean Princess.

You're right. I'm looking at an ocean view stateroom

Tom😎

Yes, the CB has obstructed view cabins. We had one last year. Some are better than others. Many of the outside cabins along Emerald deck have obstructed views. With some obstructed views there is just a small blockage. Others have a lot of life boat. The cabins are generally less expensive than normal outside cabins.

Which stateroom did you stay in & what did you see outside the window? Any photos?

Thanks!

Tom😎

Which stateroom did you stay in & what did you see outside the window? Any photos?

Thanks!

Tom😎

I have used Renmars website many times to book an obstructed ocean view cabin. My suggestion is to go to the website titled "cabins by Renmar" and search the ships and cabins. It is a very useful site and he does a great job. What you see is exactly what you will see if you book that particular cabin. Good searching.

Caribbean Princess E314 is not a balcony cabin. It is a obstructed oceanview cabin. You will be looking at the life boat.

Please see my post in #1 where is the photo that I found. Is this correct?

If you look at my earlier post you'll see where I corrected myself as to I was looking at a Ocean View Stateroom.

The photo that I found shows it's partially blocked.

I was looking for someone that had actually stayed in that stateroom to get their opinion.

None of the other posters have indicated that they actually stayed in that stateroom which is what I was looking for.

Tom

Tom, although I didnt have #314, we did have an obstructed ocean view on the Caribbean Princess. I remember it had the same view with the lifeboat. There was a view over the lifeboat where one could see the scenery . I am sorry that no one has actually answered regarding #314 and as some have posted there are cabins that are down right awful due to obstruction but others that are worth booking. Hopefully someone who stayed in #314 will post.

Have a good evening.

Tom, although I didnt have #314, we did have an obstructed ocean view on the Caribbean Princess. I remember it had the same view with the lifeboat. There was a view over the lifeboat where one could see the scenery . I am sorry that no one has actually answered regarding #314 and as some have posted there are cabins that are down right awful due to obstruction but others that are worth booking. Hopefully someone who stayed in #314 will post.

Have a good evening.

Thanks for posting.

Tom😎

On the CB, we were in E225. On the Crown we were in E417. Both obstructed view cabins. Sorry - no access to pictures right now. We could see life boats in both, but still had a view. The Renmars website is pretty accurate.

We had E311 on the CB in October last year which is the same cabin on the starboard side of the ship and confirm that the view was looking over the top of a life boat. We also have E314 booked on a cruise later this year.