Bionic Bar hours on the Royal Caribbean Anthem

It seems from posts that most people think the Bionic Bar is silly but I'm so excited to try it (next year), but I've heard that they have very limited hours open.

I may be able to find this info on a Daily Planner - still looking for a complete set for a 9 night to bermuda/caribbean , but does anyone know offhand what the recent days/hours were for the Bionic Bar?

Fun to watch the tech on Bionic Bar. I don't remember the hours. There are glitches we have seen.... like a drink spilling out after it was made. There is a usually someone from Royal there as well watching over. Remember, its not like a real bartender (who you may be tipping extra ) who gives a great pour...

I just flipped through some of the compasses from our last anthem cruise and I don't see the bionic bar listed. I do recall it had limited hours though and wasn't open many times when we passed through that area.

I only saw it open twice on my cruise last week and one time no one was ordering drinks. It's not listed on the compasses with the other bar's times. They seem to be phasing out some of the "technology" items that are not working well like the RFID tracking of luggage and the waiters taking orders on tablets that lose wifi connection too often.

To OP, I wouldn't be surprised if the bionic bar doesn't make it to next year. Pets at Sea would probably do better.

Was on the Anthem last Nov. IIRC, the Bionic Bar stayed open until midnight on most days.

While the drinks were just so so, it's great for grabbing a drink on the go. Probably not worth the price unless you have the drink package tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I used it a lot on Harmony. I liked that I could pop by quickly on my way to the dining room and grab a drink. the main issue I saw was many of the seats and tablets being taken up by people watching but not drinking. Made it a little tough to order at times. I don't see them going away any time soon.

does the bar make the non alkie drinks for the refreshment package?

regarding pets at sea. is this cats or dogs?[/quote]

Believe the reference is to a "build a bear" type activity that was offered. You know - fill an animal with stuffing etc.

Now - real pets at sea is another topic for another thread.

enjoy

M