Dinner Menus!!!!!! Finally!!!! This Just IN!!

soapbxking

Great idea. Disney does this (btw the Disney cruiseline app is the best out there) and its a great option to see what's for dinner not only tonight but tomorrow as well!

Bur Carnival gives me the best bang for my buck :-) Magic in 262!!!!!

I am waiting for these cruise lines to start making these things accessible from the internet so we don't have to rely on scanned daily sheets and second hand reports.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Would be cool if you could set filters and reminders on things. Like setup a filter to only show entertainment, set a reminder to tell me about the comedy show at 9PM. Sometimes we get caught up in doing nothing important and miss things lol.

set a reminder to tell me about the comedy show at 9PM.

in the hub app, if you select an event and click on mark as favorite or something like that. you will get a notification about 15 minutes before the event starts on your device.

There is a contingent of us who prefer to lock our phones away in the safe on embarkment day to be "phone free" and leave them there until the last morning. :D

Whatever they do to improve the app is lovely just so long as they leave a way for us freedom sailors to get our info;)

in the hub app, if you select an event and click on mark as favorite or something like that. you will get a notification about 15 minutes before the event starts on your device.

Awesome I wasn't aware of this. Thank you for the info.

Now, if there would be able to see them BEFORE boarding, that would be helpful for booking steakhouse reservations...

Now this is a good idea. I always hate missing something I like in the MDR.

There is a contingent of us who prefer to lock our phones away in the safe on embarkment day to be "phone free" and leave them there until the last morning. :D

Whatever they do to improve the app is lovely just so long as they leave a way for us freedom sailors to get our info;)

I am pretty sure they will still had you a menu in the MDR...;)

Unfortunately I think this is going to be changing as the years progress. Have you read about the Princess Ocean Medallion? The millennials seem to be winning and technology will be an increasingly important role in cruising going forward.

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion-class/

Also, just cause your phone is on you doesn't mean your connected to the outside world. IMO I'd rather have my phone then carry around a bunch of paper, plus I can take photos with my phone.

John Heald just said on his FB page that they will start putting the Dinner Menus on the HUB App!!! Personally I think that is awesome. WHat say you???:confused:

It sounds like a good idea to me. I look forward to perusing it on my next Carnival cruise.

We are the same. Lock the phone in the safe as soon we get to the cabin. Stays in safe until the cruise is over.

Also, just cause your phone is on you doesn't mean your connected to the outside world. IMO I'd rather have my phone then carry around a bunch of paper, plus I can take photos with my phone.

For us it is not carrying the phone for any reason. We'll keep the 1 page FunTimes.

We understand some folks want to use their phone. But for those who don't, please keep the FunTimes.

I agree with backnine05 it would be nice to get this type of info prior to boarding.

Would be cool if you could set filters and reminders on things. Like setup a filter to only show entertainment, set a reminder to tell me about the comedy show at 9PM. Sometimes we get caught up in doing nothing important and miss things lol.

That is a GREAT idea!!

John Heald just said on his FB page that they will start putting the Dinner Menus on the HUB App!!! Personally I think that is awesome. WHat say you???:confused:

Should have been a no brainer to have had that functionality at the onset of the app launch. We had to go up next to the Java Blue counter on the Vista to look at the evenings menu (or the dining room entrances) and look. The dining room was pretty accurate but the one up by the anytime dining check-in counter wasn't always 100% accurate....the wine prices were off.