Poles in S1 on Reflection

traveling6pack

Does anyone know if the S1 Sky suites on the Reflection have the support poles like the other S class cabins?

The Reflection has more S1 suites than the rest of the S Class ships. They converted the original Aqua Suites into S1 suites and some are located mid ship no poles. The corner Aft S1's are the only one with poles.

We were in an S1 and we never gave a thought to the pole. Our cabin was fabulous and we were in 2217. We booked another Deck 12 S1 for this December and another Deck 12 S1 for March 2019. LOVED that location...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If I could afford a corner S1 again like I could years ago before the suite perks put the price out of my reach, I would jump at it in a minute. The pole was a bit annoying, but the size and benefits of the room FAR outweigh the pole issue IMHO. To each their own of course.

We were in S1 suite 2133 or 2131 on Reflection. I dont remember a pole. I thought the poles were only in the aft corner S1 suites? Also the old Aquasuite suites are now S1 and have the shower wall in the bath tub.

I just went and looked at a video of Reflection suite 2155. The video show no pole in the suite.

Edited by bigbenboys
add info