Celebrity Thank You offer OBC ?

I was reading on the Celebrity thread, that Celebrity supposedly send out post cruise 'appreciation emails' offering OBC for new bookings with a code to apply the discount. Always complete the post cruise survey, but never got an offer yet, even after 12 cruises with Celebrity.

Just wondering if this is another perk not offered to Australian cruisers.

Have any Aussies actually got this offer from Celebrity ?

I was reading on the Celebrity thread, that Celebrity supposedly send out post cruise 'appreciation emails' offering OBC for new bookings with a code to apply the discount. Always complete the post cruise survey, but never got an offer yet, even after 12 cruises with Celebrity.

Just wondering if this is another perk not offered to Australian cruisers.

Have any Aussies actually got this offer from Celebrity ?

Only had one celebrity cruise so far, didn't get an offer anything like that.

Perhaps it was an offer of a Next cruise or future cruise booking (whichever they call them on Celebrity)

We purchased one on board, it had a Booking number to quote.

And I have heard that there is a time frame to purchase one for Princess when you get home, if you have forgotton onboard.

Perhaps it was an offer of a Next cruise or future cruise booking (whichever they call them on Celebrity)

We purchased one on board, it had a Booking number to quote.

And I have heard that there is a time frame to purchase one for Princess when you get home, if you have forgotton onboard.

I have had those and was offered OBC for on the cruise I was on or for the cruise booked.:D

I have had those and was offered OBC for on the cruise I was on or for the cruise booked.:D

Yeah, I just thought that as the OP said it was "OBC for a new booking" that it was another way of selling a future cruise.

Last cruise was transatlantic with Celebrity and they offered OBC on a future transatlantic that was only good if you booked while onboard. I did take advantage because normally transatlantic cruise are priced low with no perks offered. In this case it was an offer for prepaid gratuities which to us was like an OBC. TERRY

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last cruise was transatlantic with Celebrity and they offered OBC on a future transatlantic that was only good if you booked while onboard. I did take advantage because normally transatlantic cruise are priced low with no perks offered. In this case it was an offer for prepaid gratuities which to us was like an OBC. TERRY

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great job, any savings on things you would normally spend on is a good thing.