Symphony of the Seas Studios

Does anyone know what the studio rooms look like, please? I'm looking to book for next year as a solo but can't find any pictures or information about it. Thanks [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the studio rooms look like, please? I'm looking to book for next year as a solo but can't find any pictures or information about it. Thanks [emoji41]

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=I&cabinType=UZ&shipCode=HM&shipName=Harmony+Of+The+Seas+++++++++++

Here are some youtubes for a solo oceanview from Harmony. One is in German, but the visual details are good.

These are all tucked away on deck 4.

Thanks for those. They are very small and much room to hang clothes but I suppose I won't be in it for very long.

It's lovely to have a window.

Would you book another if you were on a budget?

I've seen my freind cabin, but so far I've been able to upgrade to a regular balcony from an Sb when there were some good sales, senior rate or resident rate. I'll be in one in September, and have an SB booked on 8 other cruises, so I hope I like it, or I won't be able to sail as often. Everyone I know who has sailed in one loved it, and I think I'll be OK as long as I have the balcony.

• 3 years later...

By the way, whatever happened with the Symphony studio cabins? Do we know why they did not put them in?

I am hoping that Wonder of the Seas has them. I'd like to try one (especially an ocean view studio cabin) for whatever inaugural cruise they may have.

1 hour ago, Lloyd555 said:

By the way, whatever happened with the Symphony studio cabins? Do we know why they did not put them in?

I am hoping that Wonder of the Seas has them. I'd like to try one (especially an ocean view studio cabin) for whatever inaugural cruise they may have.

You flying to China🤔

7 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

I just assumed that Royal decided that the space was more useful as a dining room. It was a late change during construction so I'm curious what triggered it.

18 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

I am hoping that Wonder of the Seas has them

The Studio insides appear to have been dropped from Odyssey, I have to wonder if Royal decided they weren't worth doing any longer and what that means for the new Oasis-class ship since the Studio cabins were ocean view..

1 hour ago, hallux said:

The Studio insides appear to have been dropped from Odyssey, I have to wonder if Royal decided they weren't worth doing any longer and what that means for the new Oasis-class ship since the Studio cabins were ocean view..

25 minutes ago, SteadyBetty said:

Does Harmony have studio cabins with a balcony?  I enjoyed that configuration on Anthem.  

Thanks!

Harmony of the Seas has 12 Ocean View and 3 Inside studio cabins (on deck 4).

20200908_090422.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555