Anthem of the Seas

After looking at photos of both lounges, I didn't notice a "bar" like on other ships. Do they only have waiters instead of a traditional bar?

Most ships don't have a "bar" but a bar area is set up in every case. You still have folks who make the drinks and others who deliver them (or many times they can do both).

No pictures but windows in both. CL is larger with many more outside views. DL is more convenient to daytime, inside activities so relatively easy to pop in for a latte or hot tea. Both are nice rooms. I use both when on the Anthem.

What deck is th Diamond lounge located? We will be on deck 6 in a balcony cabin.

MARAPRINCE

What deck is th Diamond lounge located? We will be on deck 6 in a balcony cabin.

MARAPRINCE

Yep, on Deck 4, when leaving the music hall, just past the elevator banks, on the right (Starboard) next to the Royal Hall Entrance.

dp

Checked to see what shore excursions are being offered during our 10/28/17 sailing and only found 3 for Pt. C and 3 for Nassau with nothing for Coca Cay? Could this be right? Will we see more offered closer to sail date or after final payment date or will we have to wait until we are on board?

MARAPRINCE

Checked to see what shore excursions are being offered during our 10/28/17 sailing and only found 3 for Pt. C and 3 for Nassau with nothing for Coca Cay? Could this be right? Will we see more offered closer to sail date or after final payment date or will we have to wait until we are on board?

MARAPRINCE

On our Anthem cruise last March, many of the CocoCay excursions only showed up around 60 days out. Some of the first ones about 200 days out were the Beach Bungalow rental. The Scuba Diving were the last ones to show up about 50 days out.

I would assume they are going to start showing up pretty soon. You could call RCI just to confirm that is is not some sort of weird IT glitch... we all know that hardly ever happens with RCI;p

RCI IT Systems.... Solid As a Rock :o

dp

No pictures but windows in both. CL is larger with many more outside views. DL is more convenient to daytime, inside activities so relatively easy to pop in for a latte or hot tea. Both are nice rooms. I use both when on the Anthem.

We are sailing 11/11 on Anthem, just became Diamond after our May cruise. Looking forward to sailing Anthem again!

After looking at photos of both lounges, I didn't notice a "bar" like on other ships. Do they only have waiters instead of a traditional bar?

Very few lounges have actual bars. One exception is the Radiance class ships, where a bar/lounge was converted into the Concierge Lounge. They just left the bar in there.

In most, they set up an area with the materials they need to make the drinks. During non-cocktail times, there is no sign of a "bar".

The Diamond Lounge abuts the Music Hall, which has a bar. The waiters go there and get your drinks.

The Concierge Lounge has an adjoining unseen crew area where the waiters prepare your drinks.

Don't worry - you won't go away thirsty.

:)

The Diamond Lounge abuts the Music Hall, which has a bar. The waiters go there and get your drinks.

(ETA: Now that I think about it, they may set up behind the Concierge's desk; not sure; I don't spend much time there)

Very few lounges have actual bars. One exception is the Radiance class ships, where a bar/lounge was converted into the Concierge Lounge. They just left the bar in there.

In most, they set up an area with the materials they need to make the drinks. During non-cocktail times, there is no sign of a "bar".

The Concierge Lounge has an adjoining unseen crew area where the waiters prepare your drinks.

Don't worry - you won't go away thirsty.

The last four times we've been on Radiance the DL has always had the doors open to the Vortex and we prefer to sit in this extended area, so that bar we consider as being part of the lounge too...love that DL.