Final payment due

carefree lady

75 days prior to sailing. Whomever you bought through should have told you...but note some sellers, like our TA, actually take the payment a few days in front of that 75 day point, to assure no issues. Ours will be paid at 85 days.

We made final payment through our TA for our Aug 26 sailing yesterday, 75 days out. Expect prices to now drop. lol Doubt it will come down to the price our TA got us which right now is $1,000 pp less than HAL's site. While we don't have all the perks HAL is offering he did get us some OBC's plus lunch at PG which figures at substantially better than HAL. And they confirmed I don't need to check in online, they'll give us all the boarding docs, luggage tags etc about 30 days out.

We used our PCC to make arrangements and are booked on the Prinsendam in September. Our last payment is also due 90 days prior to the cruise date. I believe you can view the final payment date on the HAL site in the "Make a Payment" if you are already booked.

We used our PCC to make arrangements and are booked on the Prinsendam in September. Our last payment is also due 90 days prior to the cruise date. I believe you can view the final payment date on the HAL site in the "Make a Payment" if you are already booked.

If you have a TA, there is no "Make a Payment" area on your reservation page. It should be on the paperwork from TA.

If through a PCC or on your own, then a "Make a Payment" will show and be accessible.

How far in advance is it due? I'm on a 7 night cruise if that makes any difference.

Your TA should have given you this information. However, things don't always get done properly.

In the past HAL had a small section on the web site about final payments. This was the only thing I could find right now:

A deposit is required at the time of booking and final payment is due no later than 75 days prior to departure for Alaska, Caribbean, Canada & New England, Europe (excluding ms Maasdam, ms Prinsendam and ms Veendam), Mexico, Panama Canal, and 17- to 18-day Hawaii voyages. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure for all other voyages.

Previously there were exceptions for Holiday Cruises, World Cruise segments and maybe others. These cruises had other final payment dates.