UBP and Dining package

crisp1

We are looking to book a quad - 2 adults, 2 kids. So if we pick the UBP and Specialty dining for all of us- we'll just get charged the 18% for the dining for 4 and for us for the UBP- what about the kids?

So, all promos are for 1&2- including beverages and dining?

Yes. That is the way it works. You can purchase a dining package for 3&4 and soda package for 3&4 if you wish. But it is not included.

Stay away from Q&A. You need to look at the promotions running when you book. Right on the web page about 1/2 down "Unlimited Open Bar and Free Specialty Dining applies only to Guests 1 & 2."

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice

UBP and SDP are for #1 & #2.

WiFi and Excursion promos are per stateroom.

Wifi is a joke- 250 minutes for our 12 day and it took 10+ minutes just to access -used most just checking email.On =X= last week- unlimited for 2- instant access- very fast- NCL - just a joke

Wifi is a joke- 250 minutes for our 12 day and it took 10+ minutes just to access -used most just checking email.On =X= last week- unlimited for 2- instant access- very fast- NCL - just a joke

Not sure when you cruised NCL last but that wasn't the experience I had in Jan. I paid for internet by the minute and used a total of 20 minutes over my 10 day cruise. No issues with connecting, worked just like my internet at home. 20 minutes let me check my iMessages, post to Facebook a few times plus some browsing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on same cruise as Crisp1 but my experience more closely mirrors that Sanger727. I typically logged on once a day to download emails and then again to upload my answers. Typically that only took 2 minutes each.

I was on same cruise as Crisp1 but my experience more closely mirrors that Sanger727. I typically logged on once a day to download emails and then again to upload my answers. Typically that only took 2 minutes each.

On a laptop in your cabin? On =X= Summit a couple of weeks ago the connection was as fast as at home with cable- NCL was awful in comparison