Security Check-in question (Boston)

fiftyguy

probably a stupid question, but can you have your toiletry items in your carry-on when you go through security at cruise terminal (Boston)?

Thanks

Not stupid at all. You have no limits on toiletries or anything else in your carry on luggage on the ship, as long as the item is not prohibited like alcohol or water, or a knife, etc.

Thank you both. I thought that was the answer but wanted to be sure. If they took my kit I would be pretty smelly by the end of day one.

We always pack our toiletries ( liquids ) in our carry on. If not they could be mistaken for possible attempts to bring alcohol onboard and make u go to naughty room.

Toiletries are no problem.... Maple syrup on the other hand, is.............they want to taste it!!!

They pulled me over because they saw a strange bottle ( shape of a Maple Leaf) in my carry on but once they saw it, it was fine. You should be fine with your toiletries as well. Have a wonderful cruise.

Toiletries are no problem.... Maple syrup on the other hand, is.............they want to taste it!!!

They pulled me over because they saw a strange bottle ( shape of a Maple Leaf) in my carry on but once they saw it, it was fine. You should be fine with your toiletries as well. Have a wonderful cruise.

Sheesh, its not like we can't get maple sirup down here. AND there is no Maple Sirup Cartel limiting production either. :eek:

Sheesh, its not like we can't get maple sirup down here. AND there is no Maple Sirup Cartel limiting production either. :eek:

I know, right... lol. I offered him the bottle but he refused so we used it ourselves and used the others as gifts for meet & greet. Never again... lol;p

Security will allow any liquids you want.

But, because of NCL, you will be limited to items that do not appear to be soda,water, booze,etc.

It has NOTHING to do with security. There is enough stuff on the ship already if you want to be a bad guy.

It is not TSA. It is not even police. Rent a cops.