Drink package refund, If cancel cruise??

If I buy the Drink package now is there any chance to get a Refund on the Drink package if you cancel the Cruise later?? Thanks..

You would autromatically get a refund of all the purchases you have made pre-cruise, plus your taxes.

You can even cancel the package when you get on board - though then you'd end up with a bunch of OBC as the refund.

Well, that wouldn't do you much good if you're cancelling the cruise altogether as the OP suggested :p. However, I get what you're saying and yes you can cancel the package for a refund at anytime. You can even decide after the first couple of days that you don't want the package any longer and get a pro-rated refund for the remaining days.

Well, that wouldn't do you much good if you're cancelling the cruise altogether as the OP suggested :p. However, I get what you're saying and yes you can cancel the package for a refund at anytime. You can even decide after the first couple of days that you don't want the package any longer and get a pro-rated refund for the remaining days.

I was under the assumption that if you cancelled after a couple days that you would be charged for each individual drink that you consumed and any money remaining would be refunded.

... You can even decide after the first couple of days that you don't want the package any longer and get a pro-rated refund for the remaining days.

If you cancel a beverage package after a day or two, they will refund the entire cost of the beverage package, and charge you individually for each drink ordered while on the package.

If you cancel a beverage package after a day or two, they will refund the entire cost of the beverage package, and charge you individually for each drink ordered while on the package.

Still great to know. My FH has been trying to decide if the deluxe package would be worth it for him. This way he can snag it when it's on sale and if after a day or two changes his mind, he can get some money back.

Still great to know. My FH has been trying to decide if the deluxe package would be worth it for him. This way he can snag it when it's on sale and if after a day or two changes his mind, he can get some money back.

FH? That's not nice!

You would autromatically get a refund of all the purchases you have made pre-cruise, plus your taxes.

In November 2011 my mam died at home just before we left our pre cruise hotel in Malaga Spain.

I phoned my TA who contacted the ship that we would not be getting on.

Our insurance paid for everything and in response to your question,RCI refunded our prepaid gratuitys.

Very informative answer.

So am I reading that I have the drink package for the cruise and if I decide I don't want it after the third day I can actually cancel it and they'll refund a portion of what I have not used back to my card or is like maybe an onboard credit is this correct?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

So am I reading that I have the drink package for the cruise and if I decide I don't want it after the third day I can actually cancel it and they'll refund a portion of what I have not used back to my card or is like maybe an onboard credit is this correct?

There is a limit as to how long you can use the package and still get a refund. I'm not sure it extends to 3 days. I'd ask on board to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...