Lines on the Breakaway (activities) & time open

jaee901

I've been seeing that there have been long lines for things like the water slides, rope course, rock wall, etc. What is considered a long line? How many minutes has the wait been? Also, how often are the above activities open?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Some folks think if anyone is ahead of them, it's a "long wait"...but you can probably figure on 20 mins or so, for popular things at popular times. You're on vacation...a bit of a wait won't hurt your schedule!

I was on the Breakaway this month with my children. I did not think the lines were terribly long or time consuming at all and I believe the ship was full. For example, there are two drop slides what were pretty much walk up whenever we tried it because of the restrictions on it (must be 100lbs, no jewelry, etc. The other slides had a bit of a wait, but not more than a few people in front of you. They have to wait till each person gets down before they allow another to slide. Are there others on board and will waits happen....yes. But I don't think the waits were unreasonable and as someone else said, the lines were longer at the beginning of the day and died down substantially as the day progressed.

The ropes course is only open if weather conditions permit. The course must be dry and the wind must be below a certain level. I recommend taking advantage of a clear day when it is open and don't wait because you may find it closed if there is high wind or rain (even if it isn't currently raining because the course must be dry).

Alan

I've been seeing that there have been long lines for things like the water slides, rope course, rock wall, etc. What is considered a long line? How many minutes has the wait been? Also, how often are the above activities open?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Which route are you sailing? When we did the Florida/Bahamas route the lines were not too bad and on port days there were no lines.