Cabin refurbs?

Can you elaborate? I wasn't aware that there was a difference in the décor on the Breeze, as opposed to other ships! What kinds of changes? I'm booked on the Breeze in Sept and didn't realize this!

The Breeze consists of Caribbean hues instead of the in your face over the top neon nonsense of the majority of the fleet which was designed by Joe Farcus. It had its time, but it's time to move on and Carnival did that with the Breeze and Vista as well as the under construction Horizon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

All of the cabins on Victory have been completed, and were so when I cruised on that ship in early June, 2017.

Thanks, you beat me to it.......we were one of the unfortunate/fortunate ones caught on the Victory during her 'refurbishment AT SEA'.....uggghhh! We were in a brand spanking, Breeze décor new cabin, which was GREAT....however they were refurbishing the cabins on the deck directly ABOVE us during the entire cruise......and because they were behind schedule they extended work hours to 24/7.....not the relaxing cruise we had hoped for.

But on the plus side....then ship looks excellent and it is decorated in the Caribbean theme and colors just like the Breeze.....very very nice!!

Thanks, you beat me to it.......we were one of the unfortunate/fortunate ones caught on the Victory during her 'refurbishment AT SEA'.....uggghhh! We were in a brand spanking, Breeze décor new cabin, which was GREAT....however they were refurbishing the cabins on the deck directly ABOVE us during the entire cruise......and because they were behind schedule they extended work hours to 24/7.....not the relaxing cruise we had hoped for.

But on the plus side....then ship looks excellent and it is decorated in the Caribbean theme and colors just like the Breeze.....very very nice!!

I picked the Breeze over the Conquest just because of the colours/theme.. Really relaxing and inviting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What?

Did you say anything? That is just wrong on so many levels that I cannot even begin to start.