NCL Photo Question

Dave&Ronda

The evening posed photos were $25 each. Think the rest were either $15 or $20 each. Yes, you can get just a few. We got 2 each but if your going to get many more than that prob work getting a package.

They display 8x10s for the evening photos and 5x7s for the port photos. I asked if I could get the evening photo as a 5x7 but they said it was the same price so I think the price has to do with how the photos were taken (posed, lighting, etc as opposed to a snapshot on the dock) than the size.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you don't purchase a package and really only want the picture from boarding and each port, can you purchase separately? If so, does anyone know the cost?

You can purchase individual photos as desired. Costs varies depending on size and number purchased.

OP - your cruise profile shared suggested that you sailed once before on NCL (or, maybe more) and thus a Latitude member, and your tier status do entitle you to a discount on purchasing the photos. Percentage off is more generous if you are Gold or Platinum, less for Silver or Bronze.

Also, check the Freestyle Dailies for any photo specials or discount while onboard - review any current/upcoming post-cruise review this summer from the Escape (i.e. ask those on Roll Calls sailing prior to yours) for (un)advertised promotions or deals.

Depending on the # of photos you plan to buy and applicable discount, you might - possibly - be better off with an "any 10 photos package" currently priced about $150 - do the math; and, try to avoid the last sea day as it's usually long lines for buying the photos.

• 2 months later...
Can you purchase the digital images? I really don't want the prints but would like the quality of the digital images rather than scanning the prints.

Not individually. It may be available as an add on to a package. I agree, would much rather have digital images but since we only wanted 2 pics we did the prints.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The digital images loaded on an USB drive is yours to keep, as an ADD-ON only, for the "prints" that you purchased ... you can't just "buy" the digitals, AFAIK (as official NCL policy.)

You can ask while onboard since they are outside vendor outsourced by NCL ... worst case, they say no. Prices for the single print keep going up, $20 to $25 most recently - making the 10 prints package (with our discount) a best buy if you are going to get more than 5 or 6 prints, as you would come out ahead ... just do the math to figure out the savings.

on AT&T, T-Mo/Project Fi or WiFi via Blu R1HD w Tapatalk, VPN secured.