RCCL Post-Cruise survey disappears a week after cruise end

Well, I was getting ready to give RCCL glowing remarks and my wife spent a few days writing a really nice review of the staff. When we opened the email with the link to the post-cruise survey, it turned out that the survey expired this morning at 8:33 AM.

They really don't give you much time time to sit down and fill this thing out.

We both had further travel to do and then get back to the rush of work and other comitments. RCCL should really allow for at least two weeks for cruisers to unpack and get to their survey if they really want responses.

You can contact C&A, and let them know that you missed sending in your survey. I received an abbreviated survey, and was able to put a shout out to crew that really did deliver.... This could be an option, but you only have one section to really write out your opinion, not as fulsome sa the usual survey.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had a similar problem when on B2Bs, you are still on a cruise when they e mail you and it expires before you get back home.

But you'll get one for the last cruise. If you some staff to commend, they were likely on the second cruise as well -just mention it in that survey.

I had a similar problem when on B2Bs, you are still on a cruise when they e mail you and it expires before you get back home. I for one don't check e mails when on holiday.

I thought they fixed that issue by giving you access to the internet to complete the survey?

I thought they fixed that issue by giving you access to the internet to complete the survey?

They did that for us on Adventure. Gave us an access code for something like 60 minutes of time with our SeaPass cards for the second week.

More interesting is that I completed the survey before the dead line but it was never posted..... The review was not favorable to the room that we had but the rest of the review was very good we just had a bad location.

What do you mean by not posted? The RCL surveys are for internal RCL purposes only and aren't posted on any external facing sites that I'm aware of.

They did that for us on Adventure. Gave us an access code for something like 60 minutes of time with our SeaPass cards for the second week.

I got a whole day of internets on Rhapsody. But then I let the survey for second leg (TA) expire. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

What do you mean by not posted? The RCL surveys are for internal RCL purposes only and aren't posted on any external facing sites that I'm aware of.

Sounds like the poster wrote a review and not the survey discussed in this thread.

I contacted them with a review after a B2B using this contact form:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUsOnline.do

About a week or two later I actually got a response thanking me and mentioning the name of the staff member whom I had praised. The response said they would notify her supervisor with my comments. I was surprised that they responded, but was glad she was going to get recognition for her outstanding service.

They do read these emails.