What happened to the Celebrity website?

Redtravel

Well I get NOTHING after I apply the search filters .. Just a blank white page!!! I know check all my prices on the page of a TA

I keep getting the white page also. I can get into some things but not others on their site. Really hard to get where you want sometimes. Seems like everyday there's something else not working.

I want to do online check in, but every time I click on "my celebrity " I get taken back to the home page

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

I have the same problem or get logged off when I hit checkin. New website lost a lot of functionality, but don't the pictures look good.

Anyone know a work around?

c - I found most, if not all, of that information after signing in to the website going to "Cruise Planner", where it shows 'most' everything I have purchased or received as part of my sailing. Even the upgraded beverage package is showing along with things I have chosen to add/purchase.

bon voyage

Was excited to try this, but wasn't so lucky. The cruise planner within the reservation had a variety of things I could purchase but did not show my OBC or beverage package. Nowhere could I find my perks on my reservation like the booking used to show before. :confused:

c - I found most, if not all, of that information after signing in to the website going to "Cruise Planner", where it shows 'most' everything I have purchased or received as part of my sailing. Even the upgraded beverage package is showing along with things I have chosen to add/purchase.

bon voyage

I can't find "Cruise Planner", I can find "online check in" at the bottom of the page...where might I look for Cruise Planner, please.

Thank you

The problems I'm having are: 1. I can't figure out how to view my flights.

2. When looking at shore excursions, if I go back, to view other excursions for a port, it takes me to the excursion page for ALL the ports. If I click on one of the excursions, it tells me that, for security, I've been locked out of my reservation for 20 minutes. This has happened to me 3 times today.

The problems I'm having are: 1. I can't figure out how to view my flights.

2. When looking at shore excursions, if I go back, to view other excursions for a port, it takes me to the excursion page for ALL the ports. If I click on one of the excursions, it tells me that, for security, I've been locked out of my reservation for 20 minutes. This has happened to me 3 times today.

By now you should feel very secure.

I want to do online check in, but every time I click on "my celebrity " I get taken back to the home page

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

I can check in. Again, and again, and again.

Seriously, I completed check in for me. My sister (travel companion on this one) did hers. I went in to print the boarding passes, had to do her "have you cruised before/and travel plans again. Printed the boarding passes. When I go back to the website, it's still saying when I look at my reservations to compete check in.

Go there - can't find the reservation because I have to log in again.

OMG - who do they have programming it? Kindergarteners?

Why not a simple YES or NO? Trying review future cruises and I try to change to different screen I get Do you want to leave this page with cancel or proceed to check off. Neither one lets me return to different screen. What kind of programmers does Celebrity have?

Today I'm totally unable to log into my account and reservation. And, when I can log in, it takes 2 to 3 attempts using the same user name and password each time. And, my Nov. 3 departure on the REflection is payed in full. I got the GoBest package and $750 cabin credit, yet my reservation on the Celebrity website only shows pre-paid gratuities. (When I'm able to reach my reservation that is) What a mess.

Whoever designed it should be fired. Anything that confuses customers (your revenue base) is bad for business. Even after you figure out how to use the site, you find that it simply takes too many clicks to get where you want to go.

When you see a new log in box, check to see if you are already logged in. If your name is in the upper right with "Welcome <Yourname>" then you are still logged in and don't need to log in again. Screenshot: 2017-07-10_2101

Just select something from the drop down menus along the top and ignore the log in block.

I suspect the multiple log in attempts when already logged in are playing havoc with the PHP sessions or something.

I too am very frustrated with the new site. I had to contact them on how to change currency to CAD - it is at the very bottom. I use to enjoy surfing the website looking for cruises but now it is a very frustrating experience. I work in IT and wonder who designed it as well. I hate viewing the itinerary as a ribbon, it was much easier viewing top to bottom. Plus, if you click on the itinerary, once you return, it doesn't remember where you were so you have to scroll through your results again. Anyways, I feel better now that I have vented and knowing I am not alone. I hope Celebrity reads this and considers another upgrade.

I too am very frustrated with the new site. I had to contact them on how to change currency to CAD - it is at the very bottom. I use to enjoy surfing the website looking for cruises but now it is a very frustrating experience. I work in IT and wonder who designed it as well. I hate viewing the itinerary as a ribbon, it was much easier viewing top to bottom. Plus, if you click on the itinerary, once you return, it doesn't remember where you were so you have to scroll through your results again. Anyways, I feel better now that I have vented and knowing I am not alone. I hope Celebrity reads this and considers another upgrade.

You are not alone in your frustration. I hate the new ribbon itinerary as well. Perhaps, they should hire IT people who actually cruise. Maybe then we would have a fighting chance at a good workable website.

the new royal caribbean and celebrity websites are awful. they are not intuitive, they are frustrating. they are glitchy. they are almost guaranteed to anger anyone who attempts to use them for any cruising purpose. rccl should drop back to the "old" sites while they fix all the problems with the "new".

and not a fan of the new cruise critic site either, but at leas it works.

john

Agree. I've never seen such a dysfunctional site. I've experienced all of the posted problems and I've only been trying to access the site for two days. Lots of sign-in loops, 20-minute security lapses. Agree, very frustrating. Needs a serious fix.

You are certainly not alone.

Searching for cruises is extremely unenjoyable.

I can't find anything intuitive about the site - except clicking on the X to close my browser window (haha, just hit me that X is their company logo. Lol)

The ribbon concept is frustrating.

:mad: just wanted to add my frustration. Finally got in using g**gle chrome.

In my booking I tried looking at shore excursions for the cruise, click into a port of call and it takes me to "Where would you like to cruise"...:rolleyes::mad:

Here today's appears the new web site, it shows my reservation several problems rise with this

1) The cruise planner is NOT showing my shore excursions and Internet package that I purchase and paid in full, history of purchases does not show anything, I have the email confirmations of this bookings.

2) I can not add my travel insurance policy it only permit numbers and my is with letters and numbers

3) I can not add special occasions (anniversary) it says that passenger info is incomplete, in my profile the info is complete but in the reservation it only present my name I can not edit it to add address, telephone, email etc.

I call Celebrity and the lady in the phone simply says call your TA.