What happened to the Celebrity website?

Redtravel

I am elite plus plus. I have sailed many times on Celebrity and other cruise lines. This week I started looking for future cruise options. When I looked the Celebrity site, I could not find "my cruise log in".. The website is glitzy and confusing. It seems to be all about Eden. It is not user friendly. Is it me or has Celebrity created a disoriented website?

After some time working with the website, I have come to understand how to work it. As far as logging in, it is in the upper right hand side of the web site.

Not knowing which browser you are using, it may be necessary to clear your cookies or use a different browser to access. It could even be the computer (desk top, tablet, phone etc...) you are using as well.

I trust it works out soon for you....

bon voyage

read the lengthy posts. I know that I am not alone. I thought that I was somehow going crazy. I logged in using the posted address

Http:http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWRoldsite

All of my info is there. I also saw that I can use my OBC in advance. What can I use it for? Excursions, specialty dining, pre or post cruise hotels, transfers or choice air reservations?

I am elite plus plus. I have sailed many times on Celebrity and other cruise lines. This week I started looking for future cruise options. When I looked the Celebrity site, I could not find "my cruise log in".. The website is glitzy and confusing. It seems to be all about Eden. It is not user friendly. Is it me or has Celebrity created a disoriented website?

Not sure what your tier level has to do with anything. Celebrity's website is doable. To log in, up in the upper right hand corner of their homepage you'll see Check In and Sign Up/Log In. Also on the upper left hand side of their homepage you'll see Menu, Find A Cruise and Plan Your Vacation. Click away... I'm using ME and IE on my laptop.

Edited by davekathy

read the lengthy posts. I know that I am not alone. I thought that I was somehow going crazy. I logged in using the posted address

Http:www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWRoldsite

I would appreciate direction on where to find documentation of the perks that are associated with my reservations.. I can log on and find my currently booked cruise/cabin/dining arrangements and amount due. The old site used to list all the perks and other credits/charges on the same page....

thanks!

I would appreciate direction on where to find documentation of the perks that are associated with my reservations.. I can log on and find my currently booked cruise/cabin/dining arrangements and amount due. The old site used to list all the perks and other credits/charges on the same page....

thanks!

c - I found most, if not all, of that information after signing in to the website going to "Cruise Planner", where it shows 'most' everything I have purchased or received as part of my sailing. Even the upgraded beverage package is showing along with things I have chosen to add/purchase.

bon voyage

My problem with the web site is i live in Australia when i click on Celebrity it takes me to the English web site it never did this before the update Aussie

When you are on the Celebrity page, if you scroll down to the very bottom, on the right side in small print it shows a country. Does yours show Australia or England? This may not be the solution at all but I thought I would mention it. Good luck. It's the pits when you can't get to the site you want.

Could not find out which ports on our upcoming cruise were tender ports..That info used to be easy to find on the itin page.. Now I .had to go to another source altogether

when I put in Pacific Coastal and date parameter, it displayed Alaska and foreign ports.. It may look like a normal cruise co website but still not functioning very well

I also saw that I can use my OBC in advance. What can I use it for? Excursions, specialty dining, pre or post cruise hotels, transfers or choice air reservations?

Yes, you can use your OBC in advance. But beware. Last week I was trying to use it to pay for an excursion for an upcoming cruise, and the website still wanted my credit card #, even after I hit the "apply OBC" button. I ended up having to call Captain's Club and they had to do it.

Could not find out which ports on our upcoming cruise were tender ports..That info used to be easy to find on the itin page.. Now I .had to go to another source altogether

when I put in Pacific Coastal and date parameter, it displayed Alaska and foreign ports.. It may look like a normal cruise co website but still not functioning very well

h - not sure what happened, I was able to find the info under the Pacific Coastal cruise itinerary page at X's site. Where it shows for which ports the ship is tendered or docked (except at SFO where I presume it is docked for this port).

bon voyage

c - I found most, if not all, of that information after signing in to the website going to "Cruise Planner", where it shows 'most' everything I have purchased or received as part of my sailing. Even the upgraded beverage package is showing along with things I have chosen to add/purchase.

bon voyage

Thanks - will check it out:)

We signed up for two cruises under the old website . Both cruises had drink packages and "free" gratuities as as promo.

When I went to order history on the old website, at least the drink packages showed up.

On the "new" website, I go to manage my reservation then cruise planner. All I see is amount owed ( no problem there, although I had to call in a payment since the new website would not accept anything)

When I now go to order history on BOTH cruises, NOTHING

Can't find any info under manage my reservation on purchased perks anywhere, although I have an email which shows them

Santa Barbara, Monterey and Santa Catalina are tendered ports.

I had so much trouble with the site not showing reservations, excursions, credits, etc. even after full payment that it is detrimental to my choosing Celebrity for our next cruise. Will price, itinerary, etc. be far more important? Of course, and i won't completely discount Celebrity, but all things being equal, avoiding the frustration is worth $$$ to me. I don't like that i can't confirm what I've paid for, inclusions, etc. without having to work so hard to find it.

Well I get NOTHING after I apply the search filters .. Just a blank white page!!! I know check all my prices on the page of a TA

I have been getting the blank white page also for the last half hour after trying to login. Can get the initial website page but nothing after that. Worked fine last night. Frustrating.

I think it is the same whether you are elite plus or not. Not Good.

h - not sure what happened, I was able to find the info under the Pacific Coastal cruise itinerary page at X's site. Where it shows for which ports the ship is tendered or docked (except at SFO where I presume it is docked for this port).

bon voyage

I could not even get that far but looked it up elsewhere..

Today we were lucky and were able to print our Express Pass..but then could not input other info they wanted abt our flts etc...each little success is a victory!

Santa Barbara, Monterey and Santa Catalina are tendered ports.

Thank you..i did eventually find this info...but not as easily as before

IMHO The old website was bad but gave more cruise info..the new one has pretty puctures and ads .

Thank you..i did eventually find this info...but not as easily as before

IMHO The old website was bad but gave more cruise info..the new one has pretty puctures and ads .

Your welcome. Agree Celebrity's website is a challenge. I guess I'm getting use to it like when CC rolled out their latest version.:rolleyes: Enjoy your Pacific Coastal Cruise. We sure like the itineraries/ports. We did it on the Jewel Of The Seas September 2015, on the Explorer Of The Seas 2016. Heading out on the Infinity September 2017 and September 2018.