TV Stations/Options

Sailingkidswine

Not sure, but certainly nothing close to home. Most likely a few news channels and some playing movies on repeat. If you have Netflix you can now download shows to take with you. That's what we do because I like to watch familiar shows to help me fall asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Boomerang is available. It Shows The cartoons that i watched on cartoon network when I was a kid. Tom and Jerry, Scooby doo and a couple of other shows. Dinosaur train was also shown regularly. My 3 year old peppa pig and dora fan loved it. We just got off the ship yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my suggestion is if you have a device with an HDMI out that you load some videos on that and bring a cable - your cabin attendant can unlock your tv if it isn't already - then you can watch any movies you have with you

Celebrity is not known for its tv options, especially on M class ships. There are some on demand movies (for a ridiculous price) and a few free ones. Very limited channels - mostly news or sports (which tend towards soccer, rugby, etc..). If you have a tablet, I recommend downloading some recorded tv programs or using some software to load some movies to a laptop (couldn't tell you how to do this - my kid does it for me:)).

Not a whole lot. CNBC, MSNBC, BBC, SKY NEWS, ESPN, ESPN2, Boomerang, and maybe a few more. There are pay movies and a few free movies. There are streaming shows, like Top Chef, Safety videos, Port of Call Videos. There is a Cruise Director channel. No live or recorded videos from the ship that I could see. You get much better selections on planes today.

my suggestion is if you have a device with an HDMI out that you load some videos on that and bring a cable - your cabin attendant can unlock your tv if it isn't already - then you can watch any movies you have with you

This is actually something I was curious about! We are sailing on the equinox next May! What kind of outputs are on the back of the TVs? Would be bring our chrome cast to maybe cast some Spotify (quietly ofc whike we get ready in thenvenig!)

This is actually something I was curious about! We are sailing on the equinox next May! What kind of outputs are on the back of the TVs? Would be bring our chrome cast to maybe cast some Spotify (quietly ofc whike we get ready in thenvenig!)

they have HDMI, the issue with something like ChromeCast is that as you can't have both the chrome cast and your device "active" on the internet at the same time i'm not sure how successful you'll be on using it - I've only ever tried direct connect to the tv vs "casting"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk