Princess gift cards

jodyruble

We are leaving on our cruise in two weeks. I have $900 in Amex gift cards that princess has already said they won't accept as pre-payment. I can buy princess gift cards with them. I can't find a way to apply the princess gift cards to our account. Anyone know a way? Or will I need to apply a bunch of cards when we get onboard?

Thanks for your help!

Not sure if this answers your question, but with the Princess gift cards, they mail a regular hard gift card to you. If I were you, I'd just buy $900 worth of gift cards with your Am Ex gift cards and once onboard, take them to the Purser's Desk and apply them to your account as needed. Does that make it any easier for you?

We are leaving on our cruise in two weeks. I have $900 in Amex gift cards that princess has already said they won't accept as pre-payment. I can buy princess gift cards with them. I can't find a way to apply the princess gift cards to our account. Anyone know a way? Or will I need to apply a bunch of cards when we get onboard?

Thanks for your help!

It's my understanding that you can use your Princess gift card to pay for your cruise. Just call and give the number to your TA.

Once you get your Princess gift cards, take them to the guest relations desk and they will apply them to your account. We did this a few years ago and sadly it was a slow process.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruise is paid for, but would love to use these cards to pay gratuities and such. You can email the gift card rather than snail mail a hard card. But what I'm hearing from you guys is that I have to wait until onboard to apply? Sad.

Once you get your Princess gift cards, take them to the guest relations desk and they will apply them to your account. We did this a few years ago and sadly it was a slow process.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is what I did a few months ago. The reason it is slow is because of the connection from ship to shore. Try to get them applied as soon as you get on, while the ship is still in port. it may go faster.

I had several hundred dollars in Princess gift cards. I just called Princess and added them to my account as OBC. It was easy.

Thrak,

We will accept yours on the Rowboat if no one else will :D.

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony