Vibe Passes on Breakaway

ssaville0124

Where do you go on Breakaway to get Vibe passes? I'm seeing conflicting answers - some say Headliners and some say Guest Services? Has anyone been on the Breakaway lately and know where to go?

As of June 11, 2017, Guest services if not staying in the Haven. If you are in the Haven your concierge (Anoop right now) will get them for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Where do you go on Breakaway to get Vibe passes? I'm seeing conflicting answers - some say Headliners and some say Guest Services? Has anyone been on the Breakaway lately and know where to go?

Breakaway go to Guest services

It is in headliners on the Escape

Just off breakaway, you get them to the far left side of the guest services counter. Be sure to get in the Vibe line not the line for guest services. We were boarding group 7 last week and they were already sold out. Have a great cruise!

If you are staying in the Haven, what is the advantage of the Vibe Beach passes? Is there an additional charge? What about H20? I am a little confused about these other pool/sunning options? We are staying in the Haven.

Yes, same charge as anyone else. Main advantage would be no kids over in Vibe and a bar.

Whether worth it in addition to the Haven area you already had, YMMV, but for us, not a benefit.

If you are staying in the Haven, what is the advantage of the Vibe Beach passes? Is there an additional charge? What about H20? I am a little confused about these other pool/sunning options? We are staying in the Haven.

Advantage is that VIBE is adult-only and the Haven is not.

Yes, the charge is the same for everyone.

Spice H2O is adult-only and complimentary.