Ship Changes and Cabin Assignments

Woobstr112G

It's actually a good thing that they don't have the replacement cruise available for booking yet. You would not want them to sell any cabins on the replacement cruise until they have finished moving everyone from the original cruise. That way they shouldn't have any conflicts.

Makes sense now why I can't find our 2/19 cruise.... Still list us going on the Ruby when in fact we received an email that our ship was change to the Emerald.

We just received a new invoice from Princess for our HI cruise out of LA in February 2019. They assigned us the same cabin number on the Emerald as we had booked on the Ruby. So it appears so far that the switch in ships is going to be painless at least for us.

Argh! So many changes! Now I see on the website that the Ruby's itineraries don't even go past fall of 2018 and the Emerald has no 2019 itineraries. Sure makes it hard to plan when they make so many changes!

I saw do both, Bob! I never thought we'd do a Canada/NE cruise either but we're actually looking forward to it!

We just received a new invoice from Princess for our HI cruise out of LA in February 2019. They assigned us the same cabin number on the Emerald as we had booked on the Ruby. So it appears so far that the switch in ships is going to be painless at least for us.

Good news for you.....:):):)

Bob

Oh, I see your dilemma now. ;)

The Fall 2018 itinerary I really want to go on is a 25 day b2b T/A on the Crown. I unfortunately won't be able to get Holli, at least for now, to agree to another Trans Atlantic.....:(

Bob