Time and dress code

Suits? Or jackets with a shirt and tie? Suits are becoming as rare a sight on cruise ships as hens' teeth.

And tuxedos but suddenly they pop up like long gone extinct Dodo birds[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may feel over dressed with a tie on. I wear blue jeans, a collared polo shirt, and sports shoes to every meal. I have never felt under dressed. Ten years' ago I took a suit with me but even back then it was apparent I was in the minority. RCL is also at the cheaper end of the spectrum and the diversity that comes with this includes that many people don't own a tie, let alone a suit and while they could rent one they just don't want to. If you're wearing something that would get you into a mid-priced restaurant back home then you're dressed fine for RCL.

Anthem usually arrives early and boards early. If you arrive between 10:00-10:30, you will miss the traffic backup to drop off and/or park. By the time you get through security and check in with the folks with the iPads, chances are that boarding will have started.

IMO, one can never be overdressed, but certainly can look underdressed. My husband and I enjoy the opportunity to dress up once in a while and always dress nicely for dinner. My husband doesn't wear a full suit, but definitely a jacket and tie for the MDR and upscale restaurants.