Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

As the number of passengers on Oasis class is double most other ships and probably the same ratio D and D+ there should be a new bigger lounge or a second lounge for P and D+ only.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Exactly.

Rather than do away with the CL, simply add the SL for Suites only as the needed third lounge for so

many suites on that class of ship, and most definitely a proportionately large number of D's and D+

could have kept the two lounges to alleviate the crowding. And not take away a perk the D+ were

used to having.

Rename the Diamond Lounge to the Plus Lounge, and relegate the Diamonds to the drink vouchers.

As this suggestion is from Bob i will not critisise although if they did this there should be at least 5 drink vouchers each which could be used anywhere including the MDR.

As the number of passengers on Oasis class is double most other ships and probably the same ratio D and D+ there should be a new bigger lounge or a second lounge for P and D+ only.

I'm fine with that. Again, need to see PC preference.

What is the attachment of someone with 175 pts to someone with 700+ pts?

Currently PC have access to Open Bar from 11-11. Are you proposing taking that away from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is what I thought would happen when the vouchers came out.

3 drink vouchers for D's in any lounge, (or/and back to Diamond event? We enjoyed that on Freedom before the DL was installed. Just beer and wine and a cup of peanut munchies, remember that one?)

C&A lounge (D+ and Pinnacle)

Suite Lounge (GS and above)

I could live with that but still think they should increase the drink vouchers to at least 5.

Exactly.

Rather than do away with the CL, simply add the SL for Suites only as the needed third lounge for so

many suites on that class of ship, and most definitely a proportionately large number of D's and D+

could have kept the two lounges to alleviate the crowding. And not take away a perk the D+ were

used to having.

There is already a SL on the big ships. Are you proposing a switch of areas? Maybe I didn't read your post correctly?

Exactly.

used to having.

You have hit the nail on the head,great idea.

I'm fine with that. Again, need to see PC preference.

What is the attachment of someone with 175 pts to someone with 700+ pts?

Currently PC have access to Open Bar from 11-11. Are you proposing taking that away from them?

The attachment is we are all human beings and equal.Some have been sailing mostly RC whereas in my case we have done 18 cruises with other cruise lines.

If that is the general attitude i have no desire to go in that lounge.

My point was, the SL during evening hours is nearly full. Permitting any others, be it D+ or someone else, would likely decrease the enjoyment of those who currently have access. The SL is very relaxed when it comes to dress code. Flip flops and pool attire, along with kids, seem to be welcome in the SL. As soon as D+ were allowed in, you could just imagine the posts and complaints here regarding dress code. It has an open bar from 11-11 as well.

My point was, the SL during evening hours is nearly full. Permitting any others, be it D+ or someone else, would likely decrease the enjoyment of those who currently have access. The SL is very relaxed when it comes to dress code. Flip flops and pool attire, along with kids, seem to be welcome in the SL. As soon as D+ were allowed in, you could just imagine the posts and complaints here regarding dress code. It has an open bar from 11-11 as well.

So is that not the case when suite guests frequent CL on other ship classes.

The SL on this ship class obviously offers significantly more perks so there really should be 3 lounges to accommodate the D,D+ and P.

Why not,we have as D+ been given a choice for our loyalty.

Look, if I had something taken away from our cruise experience, that we had been accustomed too, we would be upset as well. The big ships are not our favorite. We find the experience must better typically on the smaller ships. The biggest driving factor for us to book on the big ships, is the the SL/CK.

If certain things go away that we enjoy, we are likely to choose another cruise line that offers the things we like.