3rd person in junior suite

Does anyone know what is the easiest way is to bring a 3rd person on after we have already booked a junior suite for 2 on Liberty, friend does not mind sleeping on floor, was told room was designed for 2 only. Any, Ideas ? Options? Don't want to downgrade our room to a balcony for 3 too small.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As Bob said, you would have to find a different room with a sofa bed. Cruise line will not book a third person into a cabin for two. And as Desert Cruizers said, it will depend on whether lifeboat capacity has been reached whether you can add a person at all, even if a particular cabin could hold more. The later the booking the more likely this will be a problem.

Does anyone know what is the easiest way is to bring a 3rd person on after we have already booked a junior suite for 2 on Liberty, friend does not mind sleeping on floor, was told room was designed for 2 only. Any, Ideas ? Options? Don't want to downgrade our room to a balcony for 3 too small.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you can't if the cabin you have is only rated for two. you will need to change cabins to one that will hold three. they are not like hotel rooms where you can cram as many bodies in as possible.

Look for a JS that is rated for 3. Watch for rules that say inventory won't allow for adding a third due to coastguard regulation [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willing to sleep on the floor :eek: ... this isn't a slumber party where you can just bring your sleeping bag :D ... that's not allowed in a cabin category for two passengers...Best of luck finding a JS with sofabed.

I had to change our JS to one that would take 3 pax, when DH couldn't go, and I took 2 DDs instead. 2 happy DDs, one unhappy DH.

I just phoned them, no problem. It was after final payment, and I only pay $50 for the change of names.:)

Aussie Frequent Floaters

I had to change our JS to one that would take 3 pax, when DH couldn't go, and I took 2 DDs instead. 2 happy DDs, one unhappy DH.

I just phoned them, no problem. It was after final payment, and I only pay $50 for the change of names.:)

Aussie Frequent Floaters

Of course they'll do it IF there is a JS that sleeps 3. OP's question has to do with bringing a third person into a cabin that only sleeps 2, which you cannot do. It's an occupancy issue and impacts other cabins occupancy as there can only be a specific number of people onboard. When a cruise is almost sold out, this can be a problem.