Are Xpress Pass the same as E-Docs?

wtang

Thanks for all your replies! I finally figured out (accidentally) how to get me eDocs.

I logged into the Celebrity website and when I clicked on Check-In, there was a button to print my Xpress Pass but no link to print my eDocs, even though my cruise is less than 30 days out. So I printed my Xpress Pass, as I mentioned earlier. I see a link to print my luggage tags, so I figure "why not?" and click on it. Lo and behold, what comes up in a new window?! My eDocs in 15 pages of color glory! Apparently, the link to print luggage tags is really a link to the eDocs. Wow, can the new Celebrity website be any more confusing? ;-)

Thanks for the eDocs tip. I already have my luggage tags that Celebrity sent a few weeks ago, but the eDocs were not ready at the time I clicked on the luggage tag link and requested them. I certainly didn't think to check under the luggage tag link again to find the eDocs, but with the current state of the website I suppose they could have been almost anywhere. ;)

The booklet contains a lot of non-essential info, but an exciting milestone for me since it means the cruise is getting close.

All these little tricks are great-IF YOU CAN GET INTO YOUR RESERVATION? I can't even get into my reservation when I try to check in online. The notice just comes up TRY AGAIN LATER. I have have been trying for weeks now. The Celebrity we site is a disaster. I have a couple of months before I sail SO MAYBE THEY WILL GET THE SITE FIXED????? Like someone said, even a 15 year old could probably fix the site if they would let the kid do it.

• 8 months later...

Quick question...Do both travellers need to have an Xpress Pass? On the website it appears to only allow one of us to print ours. We are in the same room and sharing one onboard account. I just want to make sure I have everything I need for the speediest boarding. Clearly I am a newbie....

Quick question...Do both travellers need to have an Xpress Pass? On the website it appears to only allow one of us to print ours. We are in the same room and sharing one onboard account. I just want to make sure I have everything I need for the speediest boarding. Clearly I am a newbie....

Just make sure both of your names show on the Express pass. If so your good to go.

Same room + same account + same credit card = 1 Xpress pass. Both names should be listed on the Xpress pass.

Thanks for all your replies! I finally figured out (accidentally) how to get me eDocs.

I logged into the Celebrity website and when I clicked on Check-In, there was a button to print my Xpress Pass but no link to print my eDocs, even though my cruise is less than 30 days out. So I printed my Xpress Pass, as I mentioned earlier. I see a link to print my luggage tags, so I figure "why not?" and click on it. Lo and behold, what comes up in a new window?! My eDocs in 15 pages of color glory! Apparently, the link to print luggage tags is really a link to the eDocs. Wow, can the new Celebrity website be any more confusing? ;-)

Brilliant! Thanks a lot. I've been playing "Hunt the eDocs" for ages.

I was just about to share that the docs can be found UNDER the link for "print luggage tags" but you found them the same way I did. Also, make sure you turn on 'allow popups' in your browser and turn off 'ad blocker' if you're running it, for the X site. Very poor link naming...I've shared this with Celebrity but so far no IT change to making this more specific for all of us, not just newbies. Enjoy your cruise...not everything X does is backward...LOl.