Daily planners on MSC Divina July 22, 2017 Eastern Caribbean - part 3

wetwash

Interesting to see the dress code on Wednesday as being 'red, white & green' with an Italian theme throughout the entertainment. MSC has replaced this with 'Mediterranean night' elsewhere. Don't know how to interpret that one, exactly. :confused: We've experienced it now on 2 cruises and it just isn't the same!

The main dining room was decorated with Italian table runners and the waiters had Italian colored vest on and I sang some Italian songs… Very festive! Most guests however we're not dressed in Italian colors or in the 70/80s type attire on the other special day but "white night" was different… a sea of white everywhere !

On the new 'Mediterranean night' the table runners and waiters' aprons are what I'd describe as sage green - possibly supposed to be Olive green to represent the olive groves of the region?

I wonder if MSC is going to keep the 'Italian night' theme on US/Caribbean based ships? I'll be keeping an eye out for updates on this one closer to sailing in March 2019 which is a while away, yet.

I dressed in an outfit of green, white and red last month - even though I was in YC where these theme nights aren't engaged in and knowing that it was 'Med' night and not 'Italian' night. To my thinking, Italy is in the Med - how else to engage in the theme night? Sage/Olive green, anyone?

Interesting observations… I'll be following your reviews Bea as someday I hope to try to yacht club and/or some of the other fabulous ships you've been on ( first I have to get two kids through college so it might be a few years )!

I've only ever done one review, WW, and that was the recent one for Meraviglia. Don't know if I'd do another one, TBH. However, I rarely, if ever, say never! :)

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:eek::D:D:eek: so excited to try msc. Also a little freaked at some reviews!

I'm a little freaked too.:') I'm hoping we'll be okay since the only other cruise we've been on was one where we hated all the food and the boat was shabby as hell and we still had fun.:D

I think it is really going to depend on the crowd. Barring any major problems we can manage with bad food and slow service but if there is a positive energy on the boat we'll still have fun. I'm really more worried about not being able to find entertainment than anything else. Either way this board has prepared me. If it's boring I'll just have a beautiful view while I read a book lol.

I'm a little freaked too.:') I'm hoping we'll be okay since the only other cruise we've been on was one where we hated all the food and the boat was shabby as hell and we still had fun.:D

I think it is really going to depend on the crowd. Barring any major problems we can manage with bad food and slow service but if there is a positive energy on the boat we'll still have fun. I'm really more worried about not being able to find entertainment than anything else. Either way this board has prepared me. If it's boring I'll just have a beautiful view while I read a book lol.

Sounds like you have the right approach, CJ. I hope your cruise exceeds all your expectations - Divina is a beautiful ship as you'll discover very shortly! Will you report back about your findings and how you got on?

Happy sailings! ;)

We will make it through.:D LOL!

Sounds like you have the right approach, CJ. I hope your cruise exceeds all your expectations - Divina is a beautiful ship as you'll discover very shortly! Will you report back about your findings and how you got on?

Happy sailings! ;)

I definitely plan on letting you guys know what I think of the cruise! I can't tell you how many reviews and tips I've gotten from this board and I only found it a little while ago. It's only fair that I keep it going 😁