Transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to cruise port??

You can check the trip cost with either the uber website or lyfts website. I don't have the exact amount but when I was planning our trip, I used that, and am estimating our trip around 10.00. Way cheaper than the Carnival Shuttle.

We took a shuttle from the hotel (same shuttle goes does the airport trip too) for $10 each way. Taxi is $10-$15 (according to a quick internet search I did) and probably the cheapest with two people (I don't know what the extra person charge is on taxis but probably cheaper.) You could do an internet search to find other shuttle options to help you decide. I remember the airport not being too far from the port the last time I was there; we drove by it on the way to the port from our hotel.

You leave the airport terminals and essentially drive straight into the port. Take an Uber if you are comfortable with the app. It's so close, that a taxi would be fine, too.

I also just realized we are assuming cruising out of Fort Lauderdale and not Miami? If you are going to Miami, then uber for sure. The Carnival shuttle would also end up costing about the same as an Uber as well at $30+.

Is it worth it to book the Carnival shuttle? It says $16 each way (not sure if that is per person or for the two of us). Was wondering if a taxi/uber would be cheaper

Lyft or uber is cheaper and MUCH better and yes it's per person with Carnival.

You leave the airport terminals and essentially drive straight into the port. Take an Uber if you are comfortable with the app. It's so close, that a taxi would be fine, too.

I also just realized we are assuming cruising out of Fort Lauderdale and not Miami? If you are going to Miami, then uber for sure. The Carnival shuttle would also end up costing about the same as an Uber as well at $30+.

Uber is $10 total not per person, so is Lyft, don't know where you are getting the $30+?

All you have to do is go to the app and do a mock booking.

Shall I request day before or day of /I am a first timer for uber

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You request the moment you need it. At the airport, expect your driver to show up in 5 minutes or less after requesting.

Anyone know which terminal Royal Caribbean sails out of?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go ask on the Royal Caribbean site, but they are all together at the same port. As soon as you turn onto Eisenhowser Blvd, just watch the siigns and it will direct you to the right ship