Star Princess Help ???

NewCruiser10

Hi All!

We will be on the Star in about 2 weeks. I have looked, but haven't found any info regarding the amount of electical outlets in an interior cabin. I would like to be prepared because we have quite a few items that will need charging. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Two US outlets at the desk. EM

There is also one for an electric razor in the bathroom

In addition to these options, we used an unused outlet where the other outlet is used for the TV on the Star & other ships.

It's somewhat challenging to access so we use it for things such as our electric toothbrush. You could also plug in a non surge protected extension cord for other things you might frequently plug in.

The desk outlets are close together so when we plug in our non surge protected splitter (outlets & USB) the other outlet was blocked & thus was unusable.

There is usually one European outlet behind the bed with one of the table lamps plugged into it. It will be a 220 outlet. If you have dual voltage equipment and a plug adapter this can be used. You do lose the use of one light.

I only remember the 2 outlets by the desk on the Star (I was on the ship 2 weeks ago). If you need something to charge the various devices that require a USB charger: iphones, ipads, ipods, etc. this multi-port USB charger worked well for us - it's not a power strip and did not get confiscated. You can find it on Amazon.

Anker 60W 6-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort 6 for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More

In addition to these options, we used an unused outlet where the other outlet is used for the TV on the Star & other ships.

It's somewhat challenging to access so we use it for things such as our electric toothbrush. You could also plug in a non surge protected extension cord for other things you might frequently plug in.

The desk outlets are close together so when we plug in our non surge protected splitter (outlets & USB) the other outlet was blocked & thus was unusable.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I only remember the 2 outlets by the desk on the Star (I was on the ship 2 weeks ago). If you need something to charge the various devices that require a USB charger: iphones, ipads, ipods, etc. this multi-port USB charger worked well for us - it's not a power strip and did not get confiscated. You can find it on Amazon.

Anker 60W 6-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort 6 for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More

i was just coming here to tout the joys of my anker hub. i think i have a previous generation with only 5 ports, but same idea. then i just pack my cords for everything and everyone is happy and charged no fighting :)

i also have several of their portable batteries that are wonderful on trips and in port as you don't have to find and then be anchored to an outlet.