March Cruise

cole1982

Where are you going? Once in the Caribbean, it's SUMMER year round. The Bahamas and Bermuda are NOT Caribbean countries...so they will have slightly cooler weather.

In March, pack your shorts and swim suit...you will use it! Of course, you could be under clouds, if Mother Nature is being nasty...but it's not going to be COLD...for sure.

Not from your port of embarkation.

If you think 50 to 55 (possible lows) are chilly, it might be chilly. If you think a 30 mph breeze (possible wind) is windy, it might be windy.

So, I have to differ -- yes, it could be windy and chilly upon leaving "port of embarkation".

'Too windy and chilly to do anything'

No; not in port. Not sure what the weather is like in the embarkation ports in march buy we've cruise out of Florida to the Caribbean in dec and Jan and it's plenty warm enough. It is windy when the boat is moving and you may have an occasional cool day but I wouldn't avoid march due to weather. But I also live in the Midwest so 70 and sunny is warm to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums