What night are formal nights-9 night cruise?

Thank you! Don't think I'll purchase the BOGO specialty dining then. Maybe they will have a sale for the first night? We are sailing out of Baltimore and have the early seating and I don't want to miss going under the Chesapeake Bay bridge. Also don't really want to eat at Windjammer. Anyone have other ideas

If you're worried about missing lobster night, Lobster is usually served on the 2nd formal night on night 8, at least it did the last two times I was on grandeur this year.

HA HA, no my kids are really excited to dress up :-) and I think it'd be more special to be in the MDR with everyone else

We are in GOS, 9 nights. How can I find out what two nights are the formal nights? They have a BOGO dinner package but you have to use it the first two nights-don't want to miss a formal night in the MDR if it's night 2. TIA

I understand the desire to sell more premium restaurants for the first night, but I strongly dislike this 1-2 requirement. Now back to learning more about a 9 day on Grandeur.

Yes, first night sales are common - you can even negotiate more than they offer.

When you board the Grandeur, there will be tables in the Centrum with staffers hawking the drink packages and dining packages and general specialty dining bookings. Chat them up. ;)

How about the Anthem New England/Canada cruise:

1 Cape Liberty, NJ

2 Cruising

3 Boston

4 Portland

5 Bar Harbor

6 Halifax

7 cruising

8 Saint John

9 Cruising

10 Cape Liberty

I thought I saw somewhere that the 2nd formal night is night 7? Would anyone be able to confirm that?

How about the Anthem New England/Canada cruise:

1 Cape Liberty, NJ

2 Cruising

3 Boston

4 Portland

5 Bar Harbor

6 Halifax

7 cruising

8 Saint John

9 Cruising

10 Cape Liberty

I thought I saw somewhere that the 2nd formal night is night 7? Would anyone be able to confirm that?

98% likely

Thank you! Don't think I'll purchase the BOGO specialty dining then. Maybe they will have a sale for the first night? We are sailing out of Baltimore and have the early seating and I don't want to miss going under the Chesapeake Bay bridge. Also don't really want to eat at Windjammer. Anyone have other ideas

Its going to be close. You cross under the bay bridge a little before 6, maybe 5:30ish depending on how fast they make the transit. When are you cruising, It was dark when i crossed under the bay bridge in my December and February cruise.

Its going to be close. You cross under the bay bridge a little before 6, maybe 5:30ish depending on how fast they make the transit. When are you cruising, It was dark when i crossed under the bay bridge in my December and February cruise.

Next week. :)

I understand the desire to sell more premium restaurants for the first night, but I strongly dislike this 1-2 requirement. Now back to learning more about a 9 day on Grandeur.

Agree-I find it a bit rude if you are with other guests to miss two nights in a row with them, especially the first two!