Anthem shows...

Which of the 3 was your least favorite? We are considering skipping one of the shows and can't decide which one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you on the five nighter to Bermuda? If so, then I can understand your needing to trim your choices. Otherwise, if you are on a 7, 9 or 12 night cruise, you should see them all.

That having been said, skip The Gift. I like it, but many do not.

I would skip The Gift. My family of 8 (Ages 40-80) No one liked it. Spectre's Cabaret was interesting, (we were split, some liked it some eh) We Will Rock You was fantastic (All enjoyed it)

Didn't like The Gift, found it depressing, and I've heard more than once, when people were leaving "What was that?". Although some love it. Loved We Will Rock You and Spectra's. I have seen both 10 times, and plan to go again in September.

Tough decision.

I agree that WWRY was loud, and DH left quite at the beginning because of it. I stayed because I'm a huge fan of Queen's and, of course, enjoyed it enormously.

The Gift - I keep hearing people asking "what was that about" ... I didn't bother with the story - I've liked the show:D. The costumes were great.

Spectre's Cabaret - Found it interesting because its location at 270, while the seating mostly was not comfortable like in a proper theater.

Everyone's opinions will vary. But I liked Spectra's cabaret the least, it consisted of nothing really but some weird ringleader and people doing faux acrobatics, or something like that. Just strange! The other two were good as they had a story line to follow as well as music.

The Gift is a waste of time...Spectra is AMAZING! I was on last week and two days of shows were cancelled because of weather so keep in mind there's always the possibility of that happening.

On overnight cruises to Bermuda, I always book Spectra on the night we are in port. No rough seas to worry about or the show being cancelled.