I have a choice to make pleae help

Im trying to decide on September 11, 2017 Carnival Victory balcony room with a stop in Cozumel and Bahamas, or September 11, 2017 Norwegian Sky with stop and stayover in Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay, BUT only an oceanview room..

I know both ships are old, but which be would be better

I gotta kinda give to get, I never been to Cuba, but i only like balcony room. LOL

plus it me and wifes 5th year anniversary. Thanks all so much for the help

Also, on the Sky, all drinks are included. Not sure if that matters.

You may not always be able to go to Cuba - government rules and all - but the other destinations will always be there.

I'd be all over the trip to Cuba myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Im trying to decide on September 11, 2017 Carnival Victory balcony room with a stop in Cozumel and Bahamas, or September 11, 2017 Norwegian Sky with stop and stayover in Cuba and Great Stirrup Cay, BUT only an oceanview room..

I gotta kinda give to get, I never been to Cuba, but i only like balcony room. LOL

I personally will not go to Cuba under any circumstances.

I did this cruise to Cuba in May 2017. My personal opinion? Balcony not necessary for such a short trip. Cuba is a very quick overnight sail and you're there early in the morning. Then, typically, people are off the ship most of the day until dinner. Then off again, usually, to a show. It's a great cruise. I used Old Car Tours and worked with Rodrigo. I was a solo female passenger and was treated like a princess by the drivers and guides at Old Car Tours.

I would take the sky just for the Cuban port. there was a time I would not do Cuba nor give them a penny. I still have their dislike for Americans, but from what I have heard it is such a pretty island I would like to see it before I go to to heaven. I guess in my old age I have mellowed a little.

I was on the Carnival Victory last year and the NCL Sky a few times, heading back on her next August to Cuba. NCL is definitely a step above Carnival in overall product and service. The Victory is a bigger ship with a little more options. The Sky is open bar (if that appeals to you). I would personally choose the Sky and Cuba itinerary first, even though you aren't getting a balcony. As a previous poster said, you may be able to bid up to one closer to the cruise. I like the specialty restaurants and the private island and the overall quality of NCL better. I do think with either choice you will have a fantastic time though.