SS Antoinette

Boatie 1

You will love. the SS Antoinette... She is a beautiful ship and your rooms are a cat 4 which I think are French balconies... We had a large picture window which was fine. Don't listen to people's comments the itinerary is awesome, staff, cuisine accommodations are superb. You will love it.. Have a great trip. We will be on an older ship the River Queen leaving Aug 23 and being an older ship is not bothersome to us we just love Uniworld...:)

You will love. the SS Antoinette... She is a beautiful ship and your rooms are a cat 4 which I think are French balconies... We had a large picture window which was fine. Don't listen to people's comments the itinerary is awesome, staff, cuisine accommodations are superb. You will love it.. Have a great trip. We will be on an older ship the River Queen leaving Aug 23 and being an older ship is not bothersome to us we just love Uniworld...:)

The Queen is my favourite Uniworld ship. Have been on it twice.

Cabins are not large...I think they are 'cozy'. The beds are wonderful.

Enjoy your cruise

RB

I was just on the Antoinette in late March. She was in outstanding shape. Nothing was tattered, torn, or dated. There are many who don't care for the decor of Uniworld ships, in general, and may refer to the style as "dated." We had no complaints. The crew was always eager to please, across the board.

This was our third Uniworld cruise, and easily our favorite. You will have a great time!

Robin

We are on that same itinerary but on River Empress 10/4. How does that compare (not that I could change at this point).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

SS Antoinette is a SS (Super Ship). The ship is larger (longer) than the older ships (which include the Empress) with larger cabins and more amenities. We will only sail the SS ships with Uniworld.

We are on that same itinerary but on River Empress 10/4. How does that compare (not that I could change at this point).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

SS Antoinette is a SS (Super Ship). The ship is larger (longer) than the older ships (which include the Empress) with larger cabins and more amenities. We will only sail the SS ships with Uniworld.

The deck plans and photos of each Uniworld ship are on their website: chose 'ships' at https://www.uniworld.com/en/. We've been on one super ship (SS Catherine) and 3 older ships (River Empress, River Pricess and River Baroness) and if we were considering an itinerary covered by both a super ship and older ships we might chose the super ship (depending on the reasonability of the price mark-up) for the additional amenities, but we have no qualms at all chosing and recommending the older ships. Regardless of ship, the Uniworld experience has been wonderful. Have a great time!

I will let you all know after the fact. We love the Regent Explorer just went through the Canal on her and

in the wonderful Regent Suite. We are going on the Serenity in October NYC to Quebec. Love the ship

but know that it is due to go into dry dock right after for some major overhaul!!