Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

See you in 2019!

A friend coming with us booked through his TA who told him they don't yet have the details for the Vancouver to Hawaii as he also want's to book that. The Royal website also doesn't show it at all. Hopefully it will appear in the next few days and you can nab the same suite.

Also noticed that the Hawaii to Sydney one stays in Honolulu for the first two days, wonder if that will change to Lahaina for the second day further down the line like usual.

Great! There is at least one person I know on Mariner now who has also booked. We already have a ‘group’. Email me if you want the info.

I strongly disagree. This will not be the first QM Class that will go to Asia.

It os getting way to late for putting up any repo cruises for sale....

Also recently they have canceled about 50% of the repo cruises to finish work.... it seems this is the new trend!

Has not happened that much in the years before.... they already cancelled more than 5 TA's to finish some work instead! :eek::loudcry:

:eek::loudcry:

It takes 25+ days to get from Med to Asia - that's unlikely to be needed for finish work.

Biker, who foresees a very short European season (late April) followed by the usual, BCN-Dubai, Dubai-Asia repo sailings.

Also recently they have canceled about 50% of the repo cruises to finish work.... it seems this is the new trend!

Has not happened that much in the years before.... they already cancelled more than 5 TA's to finish some work instead! :eek::loudcry:

Correct, but ships coming out of dry dock and not fresh out of the shipyard. The distance is almost double to reach Asia than to do a TA to the States or VV.

Ovation 10 day Hawaii Sept 20-30, 2019 was just released with the following itinerary: embark Vancouver, Seattle, 4 Sea days, “Cruising 12N-4P Napali Coast” Kauai, Maui, Maui, Kona, disembark Honolulu. Only 3 port days in HAWAII with Seattle and CRUISING Napali doesn’t seem much like a “Hawaii” Cruise. Is it cheaper for RCCL to port in Seattle and “cruise” Napali? Radiance Hawaii sailing in Sept 2019 doesn’t have this “cruising” like Ovation in May & Sept 2019. I was very excited to book until I realized there were only 3 island port days in a GS for over 11K. I guess I’ll have to keep my Celebrity 11 day with 5 Island days.

Ovation 10 day Hawaii Sept 20-30, 2019 was just released with the following itinerary: embark Vancouver, Seattle, 4 Sea days, “Cruising 12N-4P Napali Coast” Kauai, Maui, Maui, Kona, disembark Honolulu. Only 3 port days in HAWAII with Seattle and CRUISING Napali doesn’t seem much like a “Hawaii” Cruise. Is it cheaper for RCCL to port in Seattle and “cruise” Napali? Radiance Hawaii sailing in Sept 2019 doesn’t have this “cruising” like Ovation in May & Sept 2019. I was very excited to book until I realized there were only 3 island port days in a GS for over 11K. I guess I’ll have to keep my Celebrity 11 day with 5 Island days.

Cruisecal is showing Victoria, are you sure it’s Seattle?

Ovation is too big to get into Kauai. Even Solstice can’t get in. And keep in mind, Kona and Lahaina are tender ports. Could take a while. No interest from me.

Yes, it's Seattle and it's on the RCCL site. I have a hold on the cabin and then I noticed the itinerary showed Seattle instead of Victoria and the "cruising" day which another CC poster indicated Cruisecal listed Victoria and no mention of the "cruising". I'm unsure if I'll complete the booking. Ovation could have Hilo as a port like my Celebrity Eclipse sailing which is an overnight to include overnight in Maui and 1 day in Kona.

I feel like if Quantum and Voyager had swapped itineraries, that would be so much more interesting for Singapore with this season's deployment.

Most likely, Quantum will go to Keppel Ship Yard in Tuas for her refurb. Anybody knows what features will be added? Can't wait to see her back home soon.

I ... Most likely, Quantum will go to Keppel Ship Yard in Tuas for her refurb. Anybody knows what features will be added? Can't wait to see her back home soon.

Nothing publicly announced by the cruise line. Could be just required periodic marine maintenance and inspection.

I feel like if Quantum and Voyager had swapped itineraries, that would be so much more interesting for Singapore with this season's deployment.

Most likely, Quantum will go to Keppel Ship Yard in Tuas for her refurb. Anybody knows what features will be added? Can't wait to see her back home soon.

One of those features is replacing 8 lifeboats with 8 tenderboats so she can tender her passengers quicker. That is also why Rcl is going to Malaccca with the Quantum Class for the first time!

Does anyone know when the Jewel Dubai sailings will be available to book? Nothing is showing up on the UK site yet?

I was looking for this as well -- still nothing showing. I think we'd like to either do a Dubai cruise or maybe one of the Caribbean cruises which go to Colombia, as that is quite an exciting itinerary. Another option might be to sail out of Singapore, I suppose!

One of those features is replacing 8 lifeboats with 8 tenderboats so she can tender her passengers quicker. That is also why Rcl is going to Malaccca with the Quantum Class for the first time!

That would make for quite an interesting itinerary if they stop by Malacca! Where did you hear about the addition of Malacca? Do you have a link for that? (I'm quite intrigued by this :P) I read from this website that the refurb would "offer a refreshed look and enhanced amenities for guests", on top of the new 8 tender boats.

https://www.ttgasia.com/2018/04/10/quantum-of-the-seas-returns-to-singapore-for-longer-homeporting-stint/

Here are the itineraries for Voyager and Quantum in 2019 to 2020. It's already selling on RCL website already.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_QN_FINAL.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_VY_FINAL.pdf

Voyager is also doing Malacca, Port Klang as early as March/April next year. Very interesting of RCL to replace the High Seas with Malacca on that route.

@Ethanol Are you from Singapore If you are, have you taken up their offer of Buy 1 2nd Person @ $1? It's a really good deal. Booked it already as soon as the sale comes out. Apparently the sale only last 3 days April 10 to April 12.

Here are the itineraries for Voyager and Quantum in 2019 to 2020. It's already selling on RCL website already.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_QN_FINAL.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_VY_FINAL.pdf

Voyager is also doing Malacca, Port Klang as early as March/April next year. Very interesting of RCL to replace the High Seas with Malacca on that route.

@Ethanol Are you from Singapore If you are, have you taken up their offer of Buy 1 2nd Person @ $1? It's a really good deal. Booked it already as soon as the sale comes out. Apparently the sale only last 3 days April 10 to April 12.

Yeah I'm from Singapore, but I'm currently b ased in Sydney for the next 3 year's so no planning this early yet. That sale sounded amazing! Lucky you for getting the promotion! I'm actually planning on doing Middle East on Celebrity come year end.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They may be waiting on security contracts for Holy Land and Suez Canal sailings prior to releasing 'exotic' Dubai sailings.

10/30/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa...

11/11/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa..

11/23/2019 7 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples/Capri, Italy | Valencia, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Toulon, France | Florence, Livorno, Pisa Italy | Civitavecc...

11/30/2019 16 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Santorini, Thira, Greece | Suez Canal, Egypt | Suez Canal, Egypt ...

They may be waiting on security contracts for Holy Land and Suez Canal sailings prior to releasing 'exotic' Dubai sailings.

10/30/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa...

11/11/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa..

11/23/2019 7 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples/Capri, Italy | Valencia, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Toulon, France | Florence, Livorno, Pisa Italy | Civitavecc...

11/30/2019 16 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Santorini, Thira, Greece | Suez Canal, Egypt | Suez Canal, Egypt ...

Can you give us the whole itinerary of the holy land cruise please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you give us the whole itinerary of the holy land cruise please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jewel Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM

10/30/2019 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

10/31/2019 Messina (Sicily), Italy

11/01/2019At Sea

11/02/2019 At Sea

11/03/2019 Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel

11/04/2019 Haifa, Israel

11/05/2019 Limassol, Cyprus

11/06/2019 Rhodes/Lindos, Greece

11/07/2019 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

11/08/2019 Athens (Piraeus), Greece