Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

What’s wrong with adding a Suite Lounge?

Celebrity converted their Michael's Club into a Suite Lounge. Jacked up the Suite prices to nearly double, gave them a few free drinks, and made them feel special. Great for profits and stock prices. Now Royal is following suit.

Celebrity converted their Michael's Club into a Suite Lounge. Jacked up the Suite prices to nearly double, gave them a few free drinks, and made them feel special. Great for profits and stock prices. Now Royal is following suit.

I don't think it's quite the same.

Yet. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

So? D+ have the option to buy a Suite as does any cruiser who desires certain perks.

Merry Christmas Bob!!

Yes, but they didn't have to buy a suite before, to get a less crowded lounge. So it either costs them more, or they lose some space.

Merry Christmas to you and your family too..

Just noticed that the Oasis April 21, 2019 is available for booking on the Royal web site. Ports are San Juan, St. Maarten and Malaga, Spain ending in Barcelona. Prices seem reasonable.

It was released last Thursday. Still plenty good cabins left. I think it's a bit pricey.

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

Opie dokie, I thought you didn't like slides because of all the water runoff onto the decks.

Might be trampoline park and laser tag as well. Probably eliminate the forward Sun deck on 13

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Water is only running if it is badly engeniered - seems they are not using one of the "bad" places to do the remodeling so I am confident! :D

Since Freedo- class has a REAL Solarium the slides will not affect the adult area a lot.... :halo:

Too bad there are no TA's on bigger ships out yet for fall 2019:(

Hope they will be announced soon!

From what I read we should expect Voyager or Explorer, Indy and the Spectrum repo in fall of 2019:confused:

Looking forward to those releases, I'd be very interested in a Voyager class TA.

With early release of summer / fall 2019 cruises; when can we expect winter of 2019 cruises available for booking? Our anniversary is in December, so that is our idea of a great way to celebrate.

With early release of summer / fall 2019 cruises; when can we expect winter of 2019 cruises available for booking? Our anniversary is in December, so that is our idea of a great way to celebrate.

7 night sailings on Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Symphony, Liberty, and Freedom, as well as short cruises on Navigator, Mariner, and Enchantment have all been released through March 2020.

Remaining itineraries should be released around March.

I got fed up waiting on the Europe Phase 2 releases so I am now booked on the Oasis Eastbound TA for April 2019 for my Big Birthday thanks to Margaret (texmex.ferr) who is celebrating her Big Birthday too!:bottle-pop: I see that I am in good company as a lot of the previous Harmony TA-ers are all ready onboard. I will be in my 1st Promenade View cabin...the outsides and balconies were too rich for this Solo!

It will still be interesting to see which ships are heading to Southampton though. :confused:

Glad you picked Oasis Clo it will be a good group. We’ve had PR a couple of times and liked them.

We always try to avoid Southampton, only cruised from there twice. Prefer to sail to/from Barcelona as weather/seas always better going southerly route [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got fed up waiting on the Europe Phase 2 releases so I am now booked on the Oasis Eastbound TA for April 2019 for my Big Birthday thanks to Margaret (texmex.ferr) who is celebrating her Big Birthday too!:bottle-pop: I see that I am in good company as a lot of the previous Harmony TA-ers are all ready onboard. I will be in my 1st Promenade View cabin...the outsides and balconies were too rich for this Solo!

It will still be interesting to see which ships are heading to Southampton though. :confused:

Good for you - sounds like you'll enjoy a great celebration!