Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Things we have to do to get an Aft

Corner Aft......

I can't be a TA for those on Cruise Critic cause it takes all my time to be a TA for my DW and friends/family. DW deserves the best balcony on the ship. Now that I've retired.......really don't want the responsibility of a job. lol

You are right John. It would be coming over to the "Dark" side to be my apprentice. Being a business owner for 25 years has taught me to look for any loophole to get an advantage over my competition.

Thanks guys for making me laugh this morning.......

Shelton

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Corner Aft......

I can't be a TA for those on Cruise Critic cause it takes all my time to be a TA for my DW and friends/family. DW deserves the best balcony on the ship. Now that I've retired.......really don't want the responsibility of a job. lol

You are right John. It would be coming over to the "Dark" side to be my apprentice. Being a business owner for 25 years has taught me to look for any loophole to get an advantage over my competition.

Shelton

Any word from Royal yet? I believe it was you who showed the screeen shot from them yesterday, regarding Jewel? Many thanks for any information. :)

Any word from Royal yet? I believe it was you who showed the screeen shot from them yesterday, regarding Jewel? Many thanks for any information. :)
This was their last response.....

I will reach back out to them on Monday97456536e447efd65debf3514e6673bf.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Explorer arrives in Singapore on April 13, from Sydney.

To arrive in Gibraltar on May 10 (per port bookng), 27 days later, she'd have to go take a more direct route wouldn't she? (Ie not to HK and back first).

Also, perhaps Spectrum is the ship that goes eastbound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Spectrum appears to head east directly after the sea trials, passing through Gibraltar on April 19, 2019.

Mariner did one 13 day sailing followed by a 15 day sailing over to Barcelona via Dubai, so the 27 days to Gibraltar would seem plausible. It would not really make sense for the ship to go to HK prior though. I am still thinking that Quantum could be one of those vessels, but have not proof of that yet.

Yes. Spectrum appears to head east directly after the sea trials, passing through Gibraltar on April 19, 2019.

Mariner did one 13 day sailing followed by a 15 day sailing over to Barcelona via Dubai, so the 27 days to Gibraltar would seem plausible. It would not really make sense for the ship to go to HK prior though. I am still thinking that Quantum could be one of those vessels, but have not proof of that yet.

Does that mean it will sail empty or pick up in Barcelona.

I know they like to full up in Gib because its a lot cheaper.

Last night Travel awards were held in Australia.

A Travel Agent who was present claims on Facebook from Carlingford claims on FB.

#live from #TheCLIAs Royal Caribbean Cruises Symphony of the Seas is coming to Australia!!

( Apparently 19/20 season. )

Symphony cruises through April 2020 are already on sale, so this would require a redeployment.

Could the travel agent have been possibly referring to Spectrum?

Does that mean it will sail empty or pick up in Barcelona.

I know they like to full up in Gib because its a lot cheaper.

No bookings confirmed at other usual ports yet. Barcelona does not report in advance, but no night prior booking in Palma yet.

Symphony cruises through April 2020 are already on sale, so this would require a redeployment.

Could the travel agent have been possibly referring to Spectrum?

Apparently other travel agents who were present claim it was mentioned also about Symphony.

THE FB post has just been deleted.

Last night Travel awards were held in Australia.

A Travel Agent who was present claims on Facebook from Carlingford claims on FB.

#live from #TheCLIAs Royal Caribbean Cruises Symphony of the Seas is coming to Australia!!

( Apparently 19/20 season. )

Did the agent post what other ships would be in Australia during the 2019/20 season?

Just a curious question, with Anthem possibly going to Southampton in 2020, how would you all feel if explorer came back to Bayonne

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Explorer would most likely be the most obvious choice for a return to Bayonne. The other possible ships would be Voyager, Indy or even Quantum depending on how the current deployment falls.

Symphony otS to Australia is almost impossible. She is open for booking until spring 2020.

Further it would be necessary to transit her through the Panama Canal, she’s to large for that.

And around the horn (South America) isn’t an alternative either. She is not the right ship for that and would need to tender at many ports. Further the ports could not handle her size.

Spectrum could very well be, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Corner Aft......

Shelton

The Rhapsody TA this December is a corner aft. Second time on a Rhapsody TA. It was just there one day. 😉. Maybe the force is strong with me.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app