Shuttle to Miami

Nana57

I know exactly what you mean. We fly into FLL also and take a shuttle. Go outside after you collect your baggage, near the taxi stands, and there are several options for getting down to Miami. Look for the GO Airport Shuttle stand...$25/pp to the Port of Miami. Still less than a direct flight. Go figure. We will be using them this weekend.

QLS is another often suggested shared shuttle provider -- fares for SAS, QLS, GO Airport and other start at about $15 per person each way, and I would plan on the ride taking closer to 45+ minutes. Check their web sites to see if they pick up at your FLL area hotel - saving you a trip back to the airport. ;)

For 2 (or 3 with light luggage) Uber X for about $35+ is a great option.

Does Celebrity have a shuttle from Fort Lauderdale airport to the Miami port? Airfare for November cruise from NY to Miami is outrageous.

You have received a number of suggestions that are good, but the answer to your basic question is that Celebrity does have transfers from FLL to the Port of Miami. So if you want a Celebrity transfer, book it with your Travel Agent or, if you booked directly with Celebrity, with Celebrity.

• 4 weeks later...

Took a Lyft ride from Miami Port (Celebrity Equinox) to Ft. Lauderdale Airport and the total was $36.86. Gave her a $5 tip for a total of $41.86. Easy as pie. Our own car no waiting or sharing!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Took a Lyft ride from Miami Port (Celebrity Equinox) to Ft. Lauderdale Airport and the total was $36.86. Gave her a $5 tip for a total of $41.86. Easy as pie. Our own car no waiting or sharing!

Yup - lots of suggestions for Uber/Lyft between FLL and POM for about 1/2 the cost of a taxi.

The Celebrity shuttle(bus) is $30 per person each way. As noted above there are cheaper options but your choice.

We did that also. We walked up to the Celebrity rep in the FLL baggage claim area and paid $35 for the transfer to Miami. Only problem was that we had to wait 2 1/2 hours in the airport to get enough people for the bus to leave, wasting time.

We did that also. We walked up to the Celebrity rep in the FLL baggage claim area and paid $35 for the transfer to Miami. Only problem was that we had to wait 2 1/2 hours in the airport to get enough people for the bus to leave, wasting time.
That's why that's the LEAST effective way to get to the port!

I would recommend Uber or Lyft. Have taken taxi and it was over $80. Uber was just under 40.

Uber is a pleasant ride with generally a friendly and often chatty driver. A taxi is often a wild drive.

I don't like the shuttles, because I don't want to watch a van full get to other places before I arrive at mine. Have done cruise ship shuttles twice, ugly experience waiting to fill the coach with passengers and luggage...never again!