Ports of call

Why not?

Oasis class was set up to hard dock only, and 99% of the time, on the starboard side. There is even an escalator that

runs down to the dock level doorway.

This is of course one of the reasons so many new hard docks went in to replace the tender ports. They are supposedly building a hard dock in Coco Cay so the big ships can go there. Ground breaking has happened, and it will be interesting to see what progress has been made when I go there in October. Anyone have any updates on that?

Oasis class was set up to hard dock only, and 99% of the time, on the starboard side. There is even an escalator that

This is of course one of the reasons so many new hard docks went in to replace the tender ports. They are supposedly building a hard dock in Coco Cay so the big ships can go there. Ground breaking has happened, and it will be interesting to see what progress has been made when I go there in October. Anyone have any updates on that?

Yes,I know that. I was asking the person why she said "not Harmony "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes,I know that. I was asking the person why she said "not Harmony "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK..thanks..sorry for the confusion. I think that was answered in post 4 however, and was acknowledged in the following

post (#5).

https://www.facebook.com/gburdine/videos/1498002880222753/

20914273_1498002913556083_6719450345970811807_n.jpg?oh=bb82ef0c3371aae847d5d35eece22cf0&oe=5A296116

20953565_1498002846889423_9194169099749017630_n.jpg?oh=df49595f5799c8b4bf1673f9164387bf&oe=5A30226D