Beach or tote bag offered at concierge level?

Pirouette

Beach or tote bags are handy at the pool area. We could bring one from home but it would be one less thing to pack if there will be one in the suite. This is our first Regent cruise so I am not familiar with what may or may not be offered. We have several totes from Oceania but I am not sure if Regent is the same in this regard.

Beach or tote bags are handy at the pool area. We could bring one from home but it would be one less thing to pack if there will be one in the suite. This is our first Regent cruise so I am not familiar with what may or may not be offered. We have several totes from Oceania but I am not sure if Regent is the same in this regard.[/quote

Greetings from South Beach, Pirouette. It looks as if tote bags are included Concierge and up. Ask your TA to make sure. We have batches of these things from Oceania and Regent. Enjoy your cruise.

Mary

Would love to see a photo of the tote bag if anyone can post one. Does it have a top zipper? (a must for me)

Thanks in advance.

No zipper. For some reason I thought that they had one when they first started providing them but recently there has been no zipper. Since we have two or three of them, I always gift them to someone that is not staying in a concierge or above suite.

No zipper. For some reason I thought that they had one when they first started providing them but recently there has been no zipper. Since we have two or three of them, I always gift them to someone that is not staying in a concierge or above suite.

Thanks, TC2. Yes, will probably gift it to someone.

This thread has just zipped along. After I commented on my tote from this year on Explorer, I went to our store room. There is a pile of totes there from Oceania and Regent. The only one without a zipper is the one we received at a Navigator onboard luncheon in 2015 that reacquainted us with the line. They are useful on excursions.

Mary