Getting low on Eggs and Meat- wish I could cancel

ScottChez

This is hilarious. We will just affectionately call the OP "Spoon" for trying to stir the pot. Gotta give OP credit for effort though. As long as they don't run out of rum, all is good. I doubt running out of anything is likely before the original planned cruise days are over.

Sadly they do not carry my favorite rum:(

As long as they don't run out of beer...

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

A few years ago they ran out of limes on day two and we were mortified to no longer have mojitos for the duration of our sailing and we were stuck with lemon wedges in our Coronas. 😋

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Right? Why would anyone think about canceling their cruise due to what's going on right now?

I'm sure eggs and meat are plentiful.

Sorry to be snarky but come on now let's use you brain.

I agree with you, but I don't think your comment is snarky. This whole post reminds me of the lyrics in a song. "If I only had a brain". Now I would say that is snarky. I should really be nice, but sometimes I can sneak one by my adult supervision. [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji481] [emoji482] [emoji2] [emoji476] [emoji476]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Perhaps Freedom and Valor stopped in NOLA to provision for the next cruise instead of trying to accomplish this in Galveston when it reopens, in addition to allowing those PAX needing to disembark and return to non-vacation life the opportunity.

Perhaps Freedom and Valor stopped in NOLA to provision for the next cruise instead of trying to accomplish this in Galveston when it reopens, in addition to allowing those PAX needing to disembark and return to non-vacation life the opportunity.

I'm not sure they could allow people to get off in another port (other than the one they embarked in) unless they've visited a distant foreign port. It would violate the PVSA to allow that.

I got one planned in a few weeks , too late to buy insurance.

Then I got a text form some one at sea now, said they ran out of Eggs for Breakfast and no longer have some meats on the buffet as they are running out of fresh foods.

/

Did this happen on your Carnival Cruise in April? Or, on the Princess Cruise you just got off 2 weeks ago? If not, I would try not to worry about it.

After all, with those two, plus your December Carnival Cruise, and the cruise in a couple weeks, you clearly love cruising. Don't forget to get insurance for the December cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2533920

Happy Cruising. Hope the Eggs and Meats are plentiful.

maybe the passengers are using the same logic that people use when a storm is approaching. Load up on eggs, bread and milk. I think they should check cabins and they might find where all the eggs have gone and that is why they ran out. :0

Hey, everyone in New England knows that we can't wait out a storm without eggs, bread, and milk.

Gotta have that French Toast.

Did this happen on your Carnival Cruise in April? Or, on the Princess Cruise you just got off 2 weeks ago? If not, I would try not to worry about it.

After all, with those two, plus your December Carnival Cruise, and the cruise in a couple weeks, you clearly love cruising. Don't forget to get insurance for the December cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2533920

Happy Cruising. Hope the Eggs and Meats are plentiful.

Hey now, need to be clear here! The OP said it wasn't his cruise, it was a 'text from someone on a ship now'...

Seriously, 'Spoon' couldn't have been more vague! So just consider the source! and for the can opener, just make sure it's a manual one and security will leave you alone! But even if they do take it, don't worry, Spam has its own easy-open pop top!