Size of safe in stateroom

khewston

I have an older ipad - it doesn't fit in the safe. I typically put it in the cabinet beside the safe or in the nightstand. I'm not worried about my steward bothering it, but since the doors are open while cleaning, I don't want anyone to slip in & take it. While I feel like it's unlikely to happen, I don't want to tempt anyone.

You can put it in a locking luggage under the bed if it doesn't fit. You might be able to fit it sideways but I am unsure. You can also hide it in a jacket that is in a bag that is in a suitcase or closet. There are many places to hide something in there

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Funny...never once occurred to me to lock up my iPad. Leave it sitting on the nightstand all the time; sometimes if leaving the room for a short time will leave it running with music through our travel speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

never occurred to me hide anything, My laptop is on the table by the couch every cruise. Do you actually think a steward would steal a laptop? Can you imagine a steward walking around the halls with a laptop. These jobs are not easy to get.